Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElbertTheFox

Leicester on Soccer AM's 'Away Days' tomorrow

"Spent 6 million quid on a train station...proppa not worth it. Cut away to graffiti" lol

Soccer Am is still funny and stops the missus watching Saturday Kitchen.

It's a fair point though, they've spent lots of money to make it even less convenient, why take away parking and drop off area and replace it with a big empty space? Not to mention the year of inconvenience of it all while the work was done.

I prefer the highlights show that runs throughout the week. Much better than having to sit listening to some retards who can sing a bit, some retards who can act a bit and some retards who can kick a football a bit.

I like the in house jokes though.

You see the Stoke fans on Sky Sports News?

They're Soccer AM embodied.

I'm ashamed to say when I was younger I didn't used to think it was bad.

They are responsible for so much cringeworthy, shithouse behaviour in our away ends.

I'm ashamed to say when I was younger I didn't used to think it was bad.

They are responsible for so much cringeworthy, shithouse behaviour in our away ends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEUyJTGhYsE&feature=player_embedded

I literally feel sick.

Unbelievably cringeworthy, you just know this'll end up being sung at the Britannia.

Such a bunch of aliens!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEUyJTGhYsE&feature=player_embedded

I literally feel sick.

Unbelievably cringeworthy, you just know this'll end up being sung at the Britannia.

Such a bunch of aliens!

I was watching live when the come on :sick:

The only thing that puts me off of watching SSN all day on deadline day, is the fact that Spurs and Stoke fans (especially Stoke fans) are out all day! "We'll sign who we want" - having spent £4million on Charlie Adam.

I hate Stoke, the fans, the fans on deadline day, Pulis and his cap.

Archived