Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Huddersfield Away.

Be fine if you order it off direct and get it posted, Huddersfield weren't too cvntish if I remember rightly (although I have heard others criticise them)

They aint too bad, just make sure you try your best to avoid eye contact. It's some strange stadium though, when I went it was proper cold down here then got up there and had a nice cold pint in a mini heatwave, whats that about? Locals are a bit strange and mostly all thugs.

They aint too bad, just make sure you try your best to avoid eye contact. It's some strange stadium though, when I went it was proper cold down here then got up there and had a nice cold pint in a mini heatwave, whats that about? Locals are a bit strange and mostly all thugs.

Nice pic with Chris Powell by the way Lamby :D

I see no reason we won't manage 1,500. We'll have more at this than Boro, trust me.

I did go in 2008 and on my memory it wasn't too bad really, pretty much the exact same date at this year too.

Hope it's as good as last time.

If we take around that then i'll end up going, but I dont wanna go if we take a small amount and we all sit like most of us did at Wolves :(

Nath, is there any set of fans you don't class as thugs? So far this season it's Palace, Birmingham and Huddersfield!

Nath, is there any set of fans you don't class as thugs? So far this season it's Palace, Birmingham and Huddersfield!

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/local-west-yorkshire-news/2010/08/07/huddersfield-town-fans-get-banning-orders-after-charlton-pub-brawl-86081-27014580/

He didn't go to Milton Keynes last season because "fings mite get a bit nawty wiv ther LADs".

I did go ;)

Archived