Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Huddersfield Away.

Went to uni there and really wanted to go as I haven't been back to Huddersfield in summit like 5-6 years but Choosedeh night nay chance :-(.

And even if there were trains back from Hudds you wouldn't want to get them you wouldn't get home till like 1am the route is awful.

Went to uni there and really wanted to go as I haven't been back to Huddersfield in summit like 5-6 years but Choosedeh night nay chance :-(.

And even if there were trains back from Hudds you wouldn't want to get them you wouldn't get home till like 1am the route is awful.

How far is the ground from the station?

Why the hell is fox travel leaving 5 hours before bleeding kick off!!!! Some of us have to work

Because it's a mid week game and problems on the motorway are possible, Leeds a couple of years ago in the carling cup, the M1 was shut further up so we had to divert a fair way around, if they left at 5 then things like that wouldn't be possible and you'd miss some of the game.

. You a student in Leeds then mate? I am going from Leeds too looking forward to it!

Yes mate live with another city fan and maybe bringing another along too! Should be class, pretty cheap away trip too.

should be good what time u getting the train over then I'll be wearing colours of course! You uni of or met ? Not many city fans up here!

A mate has now offered to drive so not getting the train now, would offer a lift but we've a full car now! Uni of mate yourself?

A mate has now offered to drive so not getting the train now, would offer a lift but we've a full car now! Uni of mate yourself?

yeah same bud thats cool going with one of my housemates whose a manchester united fan so hopefully showing him some proper football!

you play much footy at uni?

yeah same bud thats cool going with one of my housemates whose a manchester united fan so hopefully showing him some proper football!

you play much footy at uni?

Haha bet he'll love it.

Nah mate I'm shite at footy so steer clear. Used to play rugby but gave up before uni. Who do you play for?

i've just bought my tickets for tomorrow night's match online and it says collect from box office. I'm assuming that means in huddersfield and i don't have to go down to the the KP first right? Cheers

Yea they'll send them down with the coaches. But ring up LCFC to double check.

Because it's a mid week game and problems on the motorway are possible, Leeds a couple of years ago in the carling cup, the M1 was shut

further up so we had to divert a fair way around, if they left at 5 then things like that wouldn't be possible and you'd miss some of the game.

Oh right, maybe on night games they can reduce the service stop or something

Archived