Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chris_lcfc_85

Burnley home - Pre match

Schmeichel

St. Ledger Morgan Whitbread Moore

Marshall Drinkwater King Knockaert

Futacs Waghorn

I love causing a little controversy, but on the basis that both full-backs are playing very poorly and Futacs and Waghorn aren't exactly playing any worse than the other strikers at the moment, this is my starting 11. :ph34r:

Got any stats just for home games midweek? Would be interesting to see.

Sorry that is the home games midweek, I should of stated that.

2011/12 W 2 D 3 L 1

2009/10. W 1 D 2 L 2

2008/09. W 2 D 4 L 0

Not a bad record really, I really think we should be winning this one though. While our away form isn't up to scratch, we need to make sure our home form is excellent, which it has been so far. The KP needs to be an asbolute fortress this season.

It has been and it will be.

We won't not do well this season due to home form..

:thumbup:

It has been and it will be.

We won't not do well this season due to home form..

:thumbup:

Well, they always say win your home games and draw your away games and you'll not go far wrong. Once we sort out our away form, a few wins will balance out these losses on the road and as long as we stay hard to beat, we should do ok. I know I must sound like a broken record, but I really do feel we've been unlucky away so far. There will be times when we play much worse than we have been away from home and we'll get results. I can understand people being pissed off at losing three on the trot away, but all you can do is take the positives and trust that the manager will get it right - the owners clearly do for the time being.

Well, they always say win your home games and draw your away games and you'll not go far wrong. Once we sort out our away form, a few wins will balance out these losses on the road and as long as we stay hard to beat, we should do ok. I know I must sound like a broken record, but I really do feel we've been unlucky away so far. There will be times when we play much worse than we have been away from home and we'll get results. I can understand people being pissed off at losing three on the trot away, but all you can do is take the positives and trust that the manager will get it right - the owners clearly do for the time being.

No Rich it's NOT 'all you can do'...

Did you check out the stats for last season regarding our away form vis a vis our home form under Pearson?

It's clear to anyone other than those blindly 'praying' that our away form will improve, that we are playing the wrong formation away from home. Granted, we are attacking well, but leaving gaps to exploit which is costing us goals.

Pearson needs to stop with the too predictable flat formation and address the problem.

Quickly too or it's gonna be game over.

No Rich it's NOT 'all you can do'...

Did you check out the stats for last season regarding our away form vis a vis our home form under Pearson?

It's clear to anyone other than those blindly 'praying' that our away form will improve, that we are playing the wrong formation away from home. Granted, we are attacking well, but leaving gaps to exploit which is costing us goals.

Pearson needs to stop with the too predictable flat formation and address the problem.

Quickly too or it's gonna be game over.

Actually Col, it IS all we can do. We can talk about it till the cows come home, will it make a blind bit of difference to how the manager works? It how the players play? No, it won't.

Actually Col, it IS all we can do. We can talk about it till the cows come home, will it make a blind bit of difference to how the manager works? It how the players play? No, it won't.

What are you saying? Do you mean that this isn't a direct line to Nigel and Shakespeare, all this time I've wasted advising them, oh I feel so stupid.

What are you saying? Do you mean that this isn't a direct line to Nigel and Shakespeare, all this time I've wasted advising them, oh I feel so stupid.

Nige needs a Twitter account.

Can someone please explain why everyone is picking Whitbread when he hasn't played due to injuries.

You all have a go at NPs selections but yours are just as bad!

Because he is better than SSL. We need more experience at the back then Moore gives us, and

he's not been injured, just not match fit due to a lack of a full pre-season

I really want to see Waghorn and Beckford up front tonight, thought Nugent worked hard Sunday but him and Vardy just didn't make the runs or create the space that a foward requires to make chances, Vardy looked burnt out lets mix it up abit Burnley won't know what they are dealing with

No point any of us making any comments then is there?

I thought it was a football forum to discuss all things City...?

Of course it's for us to discuss all things City, but we don't have any kind of influence over what the manager, the players or the owners do. We're just along for the ride. So yep, all you can do is keep going and hope things will get better, because you sure as shit can't do anything to affect what happens on the pitch apart from getting behind the team.

Schmeichel

St. Ledger Morgan Whitbread Moore

Marshall Drinkwater King Knockaert

Futacs Waghorn

I love causing a little controversy, but on the basis that both full-backs are playing very poorly and Futacs and Waghorn aren't exactly playing any worse than the other strikers at the moment, this is my starting 11. :ph34r:

Jesus this first team makes me appreciate pearson alot more

Of course it's for us to discuss all things City, but we don't have any kind of influence over what the manager, the players or the owners do. We're just along for the ride. So yep, all you can do is keep going and hope things will get better, because you sure as shit can't do anything to affect what happens on the pitch apart from getting behind the team.

Tell that to the million and one other posters who offer their opinions regarding who should play, who shouldn't, what formations should be played etc.

Of course we can't control this, but that don't mean we can't suggest the manager should do something differently, or that something is working or not.

Archived