Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chris_lcfc_85

Burnley home - Pre match

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Moore Schlupp

Knockaert Drinwater James Marshall

Nugent Futacs

Subs: Logan, Konchesky, St Ledger, Danns, Dyer, Waghorn, Vardy

King will surely miss out even if he only felt his hamstring and I can't see him being risked for this one. Schlupp in for the out of form Konchesky and to give him a start at left back. Futacs in just for a change to the strike force and hopefully his height can be useful in both boxes but I wouldn't mind seeing either Waghorn or Beckford get started instead of Futacs or Nugent. Dyer to miss out for Knockaert, who deserves a start.

Jason Bourne â€@JasonBourne1986

Nigel Pearson has told us that Neil Danns will be in the squad tomorrow. #LCFC

That probably means King is definitely out.

Can't see Danns starting though, unless we go 3 in the middle, but that is unlikely as 442 works for us at home.

James for King,

Knocky in for Dyer, Beckford in for Nuge or Vardy, shake things up might be the change we need to kick start our scoring spree.

Wouldn't change back 4 unless Whitbread is fit, especially as we will be forced into some other changes, Schlupp and Futacs on the bench.

We will win this one, I just hope it is a good un and we bag some goals.

I wouldn't mind Danns starting but I agree that he will almost certainly be on the bench. Would quite like to mix things up upfront, whether that means Beckford or Futacs is the managers call, but I would like to see one or both start. I would probably change either Moore or De laet for SSL too. Obviously Knocky has to start, Dyer has no impact on games, I think 99% agree with that.

I wouldn't mind Danns starting but I agree that he will almost certainly be on the bench. Would quite like to mix things up upfront, whether that means Beckford or Futacs is the managers call, but I would like to see one or both start. I would probably change either Moore or De laet for SSL too. Obviously Knocky has to start, Dyer has no impact on games, I think 99% agree with that.

I wouldn't say he has no impact on games, but Knockaert has had more impact when coming on recently. Dyer will make a good impact sub, coming on when the opposition players are tired.

For all the criticism of Dyer from Sunday, I seem to remember him picking up the ball in the middle driving forwards with it and playing in the perfect ball behind the defence for Nugent to run onto and smash over, one of the better moments of the first half.

To say he had no impact is harsh, it wasn't his best game but he did ok.

Think Knocky should start, I just don't like Dyer becoming another scapegoat for impatient city fans to let their frustration out on if he does start.

I have and why not? Because you see him as a striker? Or because Konchesky's goal has sufficiently masked his poor form for you?

Konchesky being criticised now.

Who next RDL?

:thumbup:

Is their ANY player that ain't the target of aggro at the moment? Except maybe Knocky?

At this rate we will not be able to field a team.

Who next RDL?

Is their ANY player that ain't the target of aggro at the moment? Except maybe Knocky?

People will turn on Morgan next after one poor performance, and call for George Taft.

People will turn on Morgan next after one poor performance, and call for George Taft.

The forum since Sunday has been insane...

Literally if we drop all the players suggested we should do we'd hardly have a team?

There have been threads on Konch, DD, Moore, Vardy to name but four.

I presume to be replaced with Schlupp, Danns, Whitbread? and Beckford....

Well Danns wasn't even on the bench on Saturday and Beckford wasn't brought on. Whitbread? Well Fook knows?

People are clamouring for a settled manager.. How about a settled first team?

There's an idea..

Who next RDL?

"Aggro"? Was my post an aggressive condemnation of Konchesky or his ability?

Do you think we should play the same eleven every week regardless of form?

Is it wrong that I think Konchesky is out of form despite the fact I haven't called him a useless cvnt or want him sold or a replacement bought in?

Maybe a DM would turn him into Ashley Cole though eh?

"Aggro"? Was my post an aggressive condemnation of Konchesky or his ability?

Do you think we should play the same eleven every week regardless of form?

Is it wrong that I think Konchesky is out of form despite the fact I haven't called him a useless cvnt or want him sold or a replacement bought in?

Maybe a DM would turn him into Ashley Cole though eh?

Fookin Hell Marty calm down...!!

lol

Konch out!

:whistle:

The forum since Sunday has been insane...

Literally if we drop all the players suggested we should do we'd hardly have a team?

There have been threads on Konch, DD, Moore, Vardy to name but four.

I presume to be replaced with Schlupp, Danns, Whitbread? and Beckford....

Well Danns wasn't even on the bench on Saturday and Beckford wasn't brought on. Whitbread? Well Fook knows?

People are clamouring for a settled manager.. How about a settled first team?

There's an idea..

So we go unchanged all season then? If not then at what point are personnel changes allowed to be suggested?

You are allowed to ramble incessantly about our tactics away from home but I can't suggest replacing the left back for a game or two?

So we go unchanged all season then? If not then at what point are personnel changes allowed to be suggested?

You are allowed to ramble incessantly about our tactics away from home but I can't suggest replacing the left back for a game or two?

I think it's reaching farcical proportions.

DD out!

Moore out!

Konch out!

Etc....

lol

Archived