Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stig the Lawnmower

Criticising city players - Apologies

Browsing through foxestalk over the last few years there is a lot of criticism of individual city players - I'm as guilty as anyone. Some of the criticism is warranted, some unwarrented and some downright insulting!!

However, a lot of these players go on to redeem themselves, either at city or other clubs, without the record being put straight, so here's an opportunity to apologise to those players (past or present) that you have slated in the past.

I'll start the ball rolling with a current player:-

David Nugent - thought he lost his touch and was passed his best, but on Sunday he proved what a great goal poacher/scorer he is. So Nuge, I'm sorry for calling you an over rated tw@t - fantastic display

secondly:-

Waggy - only joking! but would love to include him in the near future

Edit:- include managers or anyone else associated with city if you like

Browsing through foxestalk over the last few years there is a lot of criticism of individual city players - I'm as guilty as anyone. Some of the criticism is warranted, some unwarrented and some downright insulting!!

However, a lot of these players go on to redeem themselves, either at city or other clubs, without the record being put straight, so here's an opportunity to apologise to those players (past or present) that you have slated in the past.

I'll start the ball rolling with a current player:-

David Nugent - thought he lost his touch and was passed his best, but on Sunday he proved what a great goal poacher/scorer he is. So Nuge, I'm sorry for calling you an over rated tw@t - fantastic display

secondly:-

Waggy - only joking! but would love to include him in the near future

What if Nugent doesn't score for another 10 games, what then? I'm not saying I think that's what will happen but you're making the same mistake here, knee jerk reactions to things.

Nugent always tries his best, but before the last two games he was really frustrating. Waggy was brilliant when he joined the club on loan in the 2009-10 season but since he signed permanently in the summer of 2010 he's looked really poor. I think if sven was round a bit longer i think he would got rid of him.

Browsing through foxestalk over the last few years there is a lot of criticism of individual city players

Good point especially the criticism of Yann Kermorgant, he didn't deserve any of that at all, he was driven out of the club by the pathetic fans including many on Foxes Talk, they overlooked his ability to win headers, and score screamers. Now look what he is doing at Charlton, he is very decent there.

Archived