Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Rumble's Positive Party (Not in a HIV way)

Hello everyone

I'm back!!! Calm down ladies, yes yes, I know I am a hunky chunk of burning funk but one at a time please. I have not yet started a thread this season as I wanted to wait for a good few weeks before barging in like the tw@t that I am but I've taken all I can stands and I can't stands no more!!

Can we all, please, stop the negativity on this site? I hope and pray (and I am sure it is the case) that the rumours about Pearson’s departure are a load of old tish tosh and I agree that we should just try and ignore them but what we can do is stop giving anyone at the club reason to fuel the fire. I am pretty sure that the calls of dissent from the terraces when we were having our slowish start really cannot help. OK I don't think the owners would sack someone because a few fans got annoyed but it can't help surely and Jesus H Christ what is wrong with some of you? What more could Pearson have done? I think when he came back a lot us hoped he would have an instant impact and unfortunately it didn't really happen last season but the team right now is as good as any I have seen the the past ten years and it is also one of the youngest!! Like I said, I don't want to give too much credence to the reports in the Daily Mail but we can help (even if just a tiny amount) by actually being positive and getting behind the team. I know lots of you already are but some people still seem to revel in any tiny negative. We won away from home last night at a stroll and scored two of the best goals I have seen any Leicester City team score ever and still someone comes on this morning and says "Vardeh missed a few sitters". What is wrong with your brain? Let yourself dream a little!!

I was fortunate enough to experience the MON years and I actually felt a connection with the players (not in a gay way. Although, ya know, Izzet certainly had his charms the handsome devil!!) and for the first time since then I feel excited when we play. I actually feel like we have a group of players and a manger who have the right balance of passion and technique to really inspire the fans and finally get us back into the Premiership and still some folk go on about "predictable hoof ball football" or "the squad's too small" blah blah blah f'cking blah.

Something's happening here everyone and I want to be part of it and if any of you are sitting there waiting for us to fail so you can say I told you so please go on to Talking Balls or somewhere. I'm not saying we all have to be mindless yes men who support the manager whatever but let's at least give him a chance eh? I truly believe Pearson can take us back where we belong.

Come on the Foxes!!

X

By the way, I have a tiny penis (didn't wanna disappoint anyone by not mentioning this. Yes Jace, I'm looking at you. Not whilst I'm touching myself mind, that would be weird. Although......)

Hello everyone

I'm back!!! Calm down ladies, yes yes, I know I am a hunky chunk of burning funk but one at a time please. I have not yet started a thread this season as I wanted to wait for a good few weeks before barging in like the tw@t that I am but I've taken all I can stands and I can't stands no more!!

Can we all, please, stop the negativity on this site? I hope and pray (and I am sure it is the case) that the rumours about Pearson’s departure are a load of old tish tosh and I agree that we should just try and ignore them but what we can do is stop giving anyone at the club reason to fuel the fire. I am pretty sure that the calls of dissent from the terraces when we were having our slowish start really cannot help. OK I don't think the owners would sack someone because a few fans got annoyed but it can't help surely and Jesus H Christ what is wrong with some of you? What more could Pearson have done? I think when he came back a lot us hoped he would have an instant impact and unfortunately it didn't really happen last season but the team right now is as good as any I have seen the the past ten years and it is also one of the youngest!! Like I said, I don't want to give too much credence to the reports in the Daily Mail but we can help (even if just a tiny amount) by actually being positive and getting behind the team. I know lots of you already are but some people still seem to revel in any tiny negative. We won away from home last night at a stroll and scored two of the best goals I have seen any Leicester City team score ever and still someone comes on this morning and says "Vardeh missed a few sitters". What is wrong with your brain? Let yourself dream a little!!

I was fortunate enough to experience the MON years and I actually felt a connection with the players (not in a gay way. Although, ya know, Izzet certainly had his charms the handsome devil!!) and for the first time since then I feel excited when we play. I actually feel like we have a group of players and a manger who have the right balance of passion and technique to really inspire the fans and finally get us back into the Premiership and still some folk go on about "predictable hoof ball football" or "the squad's too small" blah blah blah f'cking blah.

Something's happening here everyone and I want to be part of it and if any of you are sitting there waiting for us to fail so you can say I told you so please go on to Talking Balls or somewhere. I'm not saying we all have to be mindless yes men who support the manager whatever but let's at least give him a chance eh? I truly believe Pearson can take us back where we belong.

Come on the Foxes!!

X

By the way, I have a tiny penis (didn't wanna disappoint anyone by not mentioning this. Yes Jace, I'm looking at you. Not whilst I'm touching myself mind, that would be weird. Although......)

lol

Great post Rumble...

Hello everyone

Come on the Foxes!!

X

:appl::scarf::pearson:

• 7 months later...

Not one to blow my own trumpet obviously (I've tried a few times mind, my trumpets just too small) but just re read this old post of mine and by God not only am I an Adonis but I'm pretty damn clever too.  I am not getting ahead of myself, we may or may not get to the promised land but let's all remember the feeling the other day when we beat Forest.  Let's remember what a crazy game this can be sometimes.  Let's let ourselves dream a little, stop being such negative cnuts sometimes.  I know we are fans and some of you like to go on about your right to comlpain but it's the joy and vitriol in some of you that shows the rest of us you just like a good moan.  And that you are probably just not very happy at home so vent your spleen here.  You probably have few real, actual friends and, like me, have a penis the size of a mini egg (I'm serious guys and recently it's been the same colour!  Why God why!!!  What did I do to deserve this?).

Let's do this.  LET'S FVCKING DO THIS!!!  And if we don't, let's not start being nobsacks again.  If we don't do it, WE WILL DO IT NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

ONE NIGEL PERASON, THERE'S ONLY ONE NIGEL PEARSON, ONE NIGEL PEEEEAAARRRRRSSSSOOOOONNNNNNN!

x

Archived