Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Bristol City Player Ratings.

A tired performance but none the less a deserved victory.

Kasper 6

Moore 7

Morgan 8

St Ledger 7

Konchesky 6

Knockaert 7.5

King 8

Drinkwater 7

Dyer 7

Nugent 8

Vardy 6

De Laet 6

Marshall 5.5

Whitbread 6

Schmeichel- 5 (Can't rate him highly because he one catch to make, but his kicking was mixed).

Moore- 7 (Coped very well with Adomah)

Morgan- 8 (Beast. Good on the ball and is deceptively quick)

St Ledger- 8 (In control until his unfortunate injury)

Konchesky- 6 (Decent effort considering he wasn't well)

Knockaert- 8 (Class. Inventive and skilful)

Drinkwater- 8 (Superb. Shows you can dominate and win the ball without being reckless or hotheaded. Lovely ball to King for the second)

King- 8 (Again, has improved his strength on the ball and his cross was delightful for the own goal)

Dyer- 7 (Lloyd's pace was always useful and helped Knochesky and De Laet out)

Vardy- 6 (Good ball for Nugent's goal)

Nugent- 7 (Strength and composure for his goal and put the pressure on for the own goal. Back to form).

If being on the pitch for 32 minutes and helping to maintain the clean sheet isn't a contribution then I don't know what is.

Are you saying I wasn't emphatic enough by way of explanation? I'll try harder. Defensively I'd say it was among the worst 30-minute cameos I've seen from one of our first-team centre-backs.

To say it was sloppy would be kind. Even in the Burton game he looked quite stylish until he donated them a goal.

This time one error followed another for a while. And that in a game when we were under so little pressure especially in Whitbread's Half-Hour when Bristol looked more ready for home than saving the game.

Archived