Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Trying to find a song!

Boy this is a long shot but....

I remember a song from an advert probably a couple of years old now but it ran for a while.

I did see the actual bands video but all I can remember is a women singer in a desert with abandoned cars...pretty sure it was hit too.

the music was a bit like ladyhawke. Got a feeling they might have been an aussie band or aussie woman singer.

Any help much appreciated.

Can you hum it?

Try shazam, it is a music recognition software, and it is fairly accurate, I don't know if it will recognise you singing it though.

Or if you can remember some lyrics type them in google and it will most likely find, especially if you put them in quotation marks.

This won't help at all, but I think I know the song your talking about, remember seeing it on a top 40s chart tv show, the reason it stands out is because Edward Mayas stereo love was on shortly before it which I hated, I also seem to remember La roux being played quite a bit then. Can you find some charts for that sort of time period?

Sugababes had a video in the desert with a car or two about 3 years ago. About a boy or something like that. I don't remember that song being on an advert though, and they aren't australian. In summary, I can't help. Sorry.

Sugababes had a video in the desert with a car or two about 3 years ago. About a boy or something like that. I don't remember that song being on an advert though, and they aren't australian. In summary, I can't help. Sorry.

lol

Archived