Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Safe Standing - Support the Early Day motion

Can I just leave you with this thought. If hillsborough had been all seating that day no one would have died . Do you really think human beings have learned to behave themselves any better since then ? There is no such thing as safe standing , never has been never will be, not while we possess the in built abilty to panic, that will never change.

This has to be a wind-up, right?

If not it's massively disrespectful to those who were at Hillsborough and those who have fought for justice since.

Safe standing is completely irrelevant of Hillsborough.

Can I just leave you with this thought. If hillsborough had been all seating that day no one would have died . Do you really think human beings have learned to behave themselves any better since then ? There is no such thing as safe standing , never has been never will be, not while we possess the in built abilty to panic, that will never change.

Oh dear. Another one talking about something they clearly have no knowledge on

This has to be a wind-up, right?

If not it's massively disrespectful to those who were at Hillsborough and those who have fought for justice since.

Safe standing is completely irrelevant of Hillsborough.

No disrespect meant at all how did you come to that conclusion ? It was exactly the opposite I respect those dead and do not want to see anyone else suffer like that Ask yourself why there were fencing in the first place at Hillsborough, perhaps you are too young to know the reason. It was because idiotic fans had repeatedly acted like a herd of cattle stampeeding towards each other in the grounds, climbing onto the pitch and fighting each other.

Since all seating was imposed has anyone else died like those horrendous scenes ? What about the Hysel stadium ? all standing which allowed Liverpool fans to charge at the opposition fans resulting in the death of so many.

Do you really think the fans mentality has move on since then ? no chance , and given the right scenario ( so called safe standing ) it will happen again.

Oh dear. Another one talking about something they clearly have no knowledge on

Oh dear another one who clearly thinks he knows what he is talking about. And you are qualified on safety and crowd control are you ? please enlighten me with you knowledge then i'm all ears. Fact is standing will never come back to football in this country because the authorities know better than the likes of you.

Oh dear another one who clearly thinks he knows what he is talking about. And you are qualified on safety and crowd control are you ? please enlighten me with you knowledge then i'm all ears. Fact is standing will never come back to football in this country because the authorities know better than the likes of you.

Did you bother to go to the roadshow when it came to leicester?

I did.

Present me with one statement at a time and ill counter it.

They don't know better. They hide behind repetitve mantra. Man Citys safety advisors don't think its unsafe (amongst other clubs)

Oh, he's not trolling.

He is an actual idiot.

I'm not in the business of arguing with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

It would appear the only clever thing about flowwolf is his palindromic moniker on the evidence of this thread.

No disrespect meant at all how did you come to that conclusion ? It was exactly the opposite I respect those dead and do not want to see anyone else suffer like that Ask yourself why there were fencing in the first place at Hillsborough, perhaps you are too young to know the reason. It was because idiotic fans had repeatedly acted like a herd of cattle stampeeding towards each other in the grounds, climbing onto the pitch and fighting each other.

Since all seating was imposed has anyone else died like those horrendous scenes ? What about the Hysel stadium ? all standing which allowed Liverpool fans to charge at the opposition fans resulting in the death of so many.

Do you really think the fans mentality has move on since then ? no chance , and given the right scenario ( so called safe standing ) it will happen again.

Dont think you see any problems in Dortmund, they have the whole stand standing and jumping and theres nothing wrong with it.

All it does it increases the atmosphere as it gets more people in the mood to sing.

Stadiums have vastly improved from then and hopefully nothing like that will ever happen again. :fc:

Edited by Foxin hell
  • Like 1

Oh, he's not trolling.

He is an actual idiot.

I'm not in the business of arguing with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

It would appear the only clever thing about flowwolf is his palindromic moniker on the evidence of this thread.

Well i'm sorry you feel that way but I suppose you intitled to your opinion, just don't see why you have to be so vitriolic ? perhaps a visit to an anger management class would not go amiss.

Well i'm sorry you feel that way but I suppose you intitled to your opinion, just don't see why you have to be so vitriolic ? perhaps a visit to an anger management class would not go amiss.

I'll just log onto xivideos and crack one out.

Seriously though, open your mind and do some reading on the subject. You do look more than a little silly condemning something you admit you know so little about.

On the subject of palindrome you do realise it has to be a word that can be read either way ? flowwolf is not a word.

I'll just log onto xivideos and crack one out.

Seriously though, open your mind and do some reading on the subject. You do look more than a little silly condemning something you admit you know so little about.

Well I havent had the benifit of your deep analysis on the subject , just you throw away abuse.

Come on Flowwolf

Don't know anyone called egg?

I take it you don't have any Kinders to take apart then ?