Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Foxesplayer

Does anyone else have problems EVERY time they try to log in?

I log in and just get the same subscription panel everytime.

I've reset my password just in case but still the same.

any good advice appreciated.

I have had more than one occasion to complain to Perform (Premium TV) including going right to the top!. As a result, things seem to be more settled and I think it was very useful to actually speak with someone rather than sending a text or e-mail to some unknown recipient somewhere on this? planet.

Anyway, should you require it, the phone number during the week is 0208-484-0800.

If you have a problem on a Saturday afternoon, then you should e-mail [email protected]

Hope this helps

Stocky

Usually works fine for me but I'm really disappointed with the highlights stream quality, especially given they said it had improved ready for this season.

One thing that seriously annoys me is when listening on the radio, it'll just cut out. I'd have to click on the opposition commentary and then back to Leicester's just to get our commentary back on. Really frustrates me.

Can anyone tell me.. if i log in on my phone... whether i can listen to the commentary? (Android)

Usually works fine for me but I'm really disappointed with the highlights stream quality, especially given they said it had improved ready for this season.

One thing that seriously annoys me is when listening on the radio, it'll just cut out. I'd have to click on the opposition commentary and then back to Leicester's just to get our commentary back on. Really frustrates me.

The past few weeks they have had the full matches up to watch.. i congratulate them :)

Can anyone tell me.. if i log in on my phone... whether i can listen to the commentary? (Android)

The past few weeks they have had the full matches up to watch.. i congratulate them :)

That I appreciate. But I meant the visual quality of the stream (highlights or full match). It's always quite blurry/fuzzy.

They were very polite and quick when I contacted them.

The match in full is great but the quality needs to be upped a little.

I'm waiting for when they go with the delayed full match so that I can watch without knowing the score. Would pay more for that too.

I haven't had any problems with it, I've even got it working on my iphone.

Have you tried deleting cookies etc?

Run ccleaner perhaps?

How have you got it working on your iPhone? I'm currently stuck on holiday in St Lucia (tough times) and am resigned to watching SSP updates.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to listen to tonight's game using a iPad I'm down south for a couple of days and am going to miss tonight's game otherwise :-( help needed please. LTID

You should be able to if you download a browser which can handle flash. There are a few free ones on the App Store - I think the one I've used before is called Puffin. If you download that and use it to access Player in the normal way then it should work. No guarantees though. But it's free, so you've got nothing to lose.

This is assuming you've already got a Foxes Player subscription of course.

Does anyone else have problems EVERY time they try to log in?

I log in and just get the same subscription panel everytime.

I've reset my password just in case but still the same.

any good advice appreciated.

Yeah I have the exact same problem with mine I constantly have log in problems too and my live commentary needs me to click on it every minute to keep it running going to cancel it this week

Yeah I have the exact same problem with mine I constantly have log in problems too and my live commentary needs me to click on it every minute to keep it running going to cancel it this week

It's a poor service for the money you pay, but living in London I can't get to every game so I need it. What irks me the most is that they're using the BBC commentary - something which I already pay for with my license fee - and then charge me to listen to it again because they block it online. I'm sure that's dodgy, as anything broadcast on the BBC surely has to be covered by the license fee?

The fact that I then get an absolute piss poor service in return for my money just rubs salt in the wound. It just seems to be such a badly built site... there's no pop out player, even in 'high' quality the videos still look terrible. I've had the log-in problems too, which were solved, bizarrely, by restarting my computer!

Honestly, if I didn't need it to listen to the games, I would cancel it without a second thought. The fact is, they know people who use it are going to be people who need it, so it doesn't matter to them to provide a decent service becuase they know people will pay for it regardless. Disgusting.

It's a poor service for the money you pay, but living in London I can't get to every game so I need it. What irks me the most is that they're using the BBC commentary - something which I already pay for with my license fee - and then charge me to listen to it again because they block it online. I'm sure that's dodgy, as anything broadcast on the BBC surely has to be covered by the license fee?

The fact that I then get an absolute piss poor service in return for my money just rubs salt in the wound. It just seems to be such a badly built site... there's no pop out player, even in 'high' quality the videos still look terrible. I've had the log-in problems too, which were solved, bizarrely, by restarting my computer!

Honestly, if I didn't need it to listen to the games, I would cancel it without a second thought. The fact is, they know people who use it are going to be people who need it, so it doesn't matter to them to provide a decent service becuase they know people will pay for it regardless. Disgusting.

I've got a radio app on my iphone which I'm going to try and use now instead I hope truelife tv makes a comeback this season for matches

I've got a radio app on my iphone which I'm going to try and use now instead I hope truelife tv makes a comeback this season for matches

I've tried it before - because you're listening online, it's blocked by the BBC. Not found an app which will let me listen online for free yet, which is the only reason I still put up with Foxesplayer.

I've tried it before - because you're listening online, it's blocked by the BBC. Not found an app which will let me listen online for free yet, which is the only reason I still put up with Foxesplayer.

ahhhh I can't deal with this anymore gonna have to move to Leicester or Thailand

Archived