Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

I saw different comments about Stringer about his commentary skills last Saturday. Well it was Young as well.

He can take a little stick. Some good questions going his way.

I doubt players will come on here though. It would do no good to see the comments made about them when they have a bad game.

He answered one of my questions, not sure about the other. He said to email details to him but don't know his addy. Didn't like to ask for it on here.

I will see some people in the morning. They may arrange something.

Right everyone.

Thank you so much for taking the time to ask questions, read answers and donate money to the Leicester City Foxes Foundation.

Remember if you want to donate please visit www.justgiving.com/thaimarathon

Every pound we get it really important and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the money pledged, it'll help at mile 21 when the sun is coming up in Bangkok just after the Ipswich game next month, we'll dig in and make it because of your help.

Finally, message boards like this are a great place for fans to discuss and debate matters and it's great to see it alove and well with so much activity tonight, a little less personal abuse to players/staff/fans/reporters/officials may encourage others to get involved a little more, just something to remember the next time you call someone a........................feedback and opinion, fine.

Keep showing the incredible support you do for your club, I'll keep trying to improve as a reporter and offer you the best coverage, stories and programmes I can.

Up the City,

Ian

He totally read the "My mates the ref tonight" thread lol

Are you looking forward to more questions from General Smuts this time around, should he make an appearance?

Loved it, bring him on (when he's washed his hands and texted to donate)

With General Smuts conspicuous by his absence, I thought it was time for someone to lower the tone.

I did giggle

Sorry all that I missed this. isaidno did message me to get me involved but I was otherwise engaged (balls deep in filth). I like to think I was clearly the reason it's taken him 6 months to do another one and there was no advertising this time around. It does give me a sick sense of pride. And a slight boner. It's nice to be remembered..

I still don't see the point in asking him questions related to the back-room at City as he knows just as little as me or you. He can only give his opinion same as anyone. But it is nice to see someone with a number 8 hit single on the forum telling us why Neil Danns isn't in the first team and where Beckford will end up in January. I'm trying not to sound harsh but ask Nigel Pearson these questions, he's the only one who'll know. While Stringer's on you may as well find out who his favourite Thundercat is.

I should do my own Q + A really under the proviso that all donations go to my Movember fund. I'll not answer a single question until I have at least £2.80 in there. My ego's big enough and my knob small enough.

Archived