Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

Who's your favourite LCFC fan?

My Dad

Knowitall was a member on this forum who had loads of inside info on the club. He regularly predicted incoming transfers and outgoings way before even the media knew about it. But his identity was kept a secret.

Ah cool, did he like fish fingers?

Worst defeat you've commentated on? (the most gutted you've been )

Post Cardiff in the play offs, I felt horrid and a defeat doesn't usually bother me (it can't given I have to be balanced and speak to the staff afterwards asking the questions you want answering)

Posr Forest last season after the draw when Sven was in charge. Proper robbed

Have you got Alan Sugars contact number ?

Of course

Post Cardiff in the play offs, I felt horrid and a defeat doesn't usually bother me (it can't given I have to be balanced and speak to the staff afterwards asking the questions you want answering)

Posr Forest last season after the draw when Sven was in charge. Proper robbed

Of course

How much ? I've got a business idea for him.

You're avoiding my question haha, how much for the gloves :P

How much you willing to pay?

Can you remember what you said when Kermorgant chipped the penalty? I assume you somewhat contained yourself but I don't know how.

I can yes, words to the effect of "Here comes Kermorgant, and it's.....terrible, it's barely made the goalkeeper"

Do you think we're tight considering how many people have posted in and are viewing this thread? :unsure:

Every pound raised for children with cancer is worth it so I don't mind

Ever been close to swearing on the radio?

Never, I have a rule I took up a few years ago when me and a producer took part in a competition.

Guest BlueBrett

Donated.

If I won the euromillions or one of my dodgy schemes pays off big do you think the Thais would sell me a 10% stake in the club for over the odds money or do you reckon they'll want to keep the whole thing in the family til the time comes for them to leave?

Archived