Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

I know you've only been on here twice, but who's your most and least favourite member on here? Has anyone seriously annoyed you so far?

Not at all. I like doing this and any feedback is fine, abuse is not.

We're you 'knowitall' ?

Sorry I don't understand the question

Why are you running the Thailand marathon. Surely the Leicester marathon would have been more logical :unsure:

It's the owners' home City. A way of taking Leicester to them and showing that we can dig in and raise some money for the foundation.

Leicester Marathon was done as part of the training. I managed 3hrs 33mins

Thanks mate, Sinko's still about. His experience is used loads in the newsroom with different projects. Presents the Sport programme a lot at the moment, bulletins etc. Contributes loads to Radio Leicester and someone I speak to a lot for advice and feedback.

He did the interview with Numan before the Machine Music tour in May. Never knew he was a closet fan. I'm glad he's still about, I thought he'd left

Here is our promo video:-

Please donate by visiting www.justgiving.com/thaimarathon - Surely the entertainment on that 3 mins is worth £2?

Text "URTD53 £2" to "70070"

You've taken the chat well Ian, one last question. Did Kasper wash his hands before wearing the gloves that I'm not going to win. Wouldn't want anyone to catch anything nasty.

p.s. I'm not really from the Ivorienne football federation. FIF Forced inspiratory Flow

Cheers.

Kasper was fresh from the gym

Any supersitions before you go on commentry with Youngy?

Hope he doesn't burp again

I've thought for a while it was to help Knockaert settle in as I keep hearing how well they get along, that and he's looked woeful since pre season.

I'd like to see a bit more of him as well

Knowitall was a member on this forum who had loads of inside info on the club. He regularly predicted incoming transfers and outgoings way before even the media knew about it. But his identity was kept a secret.

It's not Ian.

A few people on here know who he is.

Archived