Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

Right people.

I'm off in the next 10 minutes so if there are any more questions then throw them my way. I'll answer what I can.

Please do donate though, another few donations and this message board will have raised £200 and be seen in Bangkok on our shirt.

Please visit www.justgiving.com/thaimarathon - or text "URTD53 £2" to "70070"

One of the charities is building a ward at Leicester Royal Infirmary to help local kids, it needs £1.4m in total and we're trying to help. Every pound means the world, please donate.

Thank you for your help and interest in this Q+A, it's been great to talk to you all.

Right people.

I'm off in the next 10 minutes so if there are any more questions then throw them my way. I'll answer what I can.

Please do donate though, another few donations and this message board will have raised £200 and be seen in Bangkok on our shirt.

Please visit www.justgiving.com/thaimarathon - or text "URTD53 £2" to "70070"

One of the charities is building a ward at Leicester Royal Infirmary to help local kids, it needs £1.4m in total and we're trying to help. Every pound means the world, please donate.

Thank you for your help and interest in this Q+A, it's been great to talk to you all.

You should do this more often Ian!!!

I didn't know what they were worth so I made an honest guess, it all go towards he charity, how is that funny?

Do you really think Kasper Will wear gloves that cost £25?

Right everyone.

Thank you so much for taking the time to ask questions, read answers and donate money to the Leicester City Foxes Foundation.

Remember if you want to donate please visit www.justgiving.com/thaimarathon

Every pound we get it really important and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the money pledged, it'll help at mile 21 when the sun is coming up in Bangkok just after the Ipswich game next month, we'll dig in and make it because of your help.

Finally, message boards like this are a great place for fans to discuss and debate matters and it's great to see it alove and well with so much activity tonight, a little less personal abuse to players/staff/fans/reporters/officials may encourage others to get involved a little more, just something to remember the next time you call someone a........................feedback and opinion, fine.

Keep showing the incredible support you do for your club, I'll keep trying to improve as a reporter and offer you the best coverage, stories and programmes I can.

Up the City,

Ian

Archived