Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

Try never to sit on a story. If you can stand it up then you should run it (if there is enough public interest) and forget 'the long game' or keeping the club sweet. We're not a mouthpiece for the club and our impartial value is key

Cheers.

Finally. What is it with footballers and Nandos chicken? It's just spicy chicken.

Cheers.

Finally. What is it with footballers and Nandos chicken? It's just spicy chicken.

If they promote it enough they get a card and can get it for free. Because of all the people to warrant free food, professional footballers must top the list.

I defend you EVERY TIME Ian

passion, these guys don't understand.

the tone in my voice HAS to go up to make people turn their radios up given a goal could be scored.

Please remember the players these days are so good and the ball move about so much, it can look like it's gonig in and move in the last second

Haha, yeh Jason Bourne will cover the Ipswich game. No chance of anyone from the club doing this, maybe a Twitter Q+A on their feed

In all seriousness what's happened to John Sinclair? I thought you two were good together. Not in a gay way though.

Hi Ian,

As somebody who gets inside many clubs stadias, where would you class Leicesters in comparison ?

Good luck with the fundraiser, good man

As a 'ground'? It's great, has everything you'd want, but there's so much more to making a game an experience and making a ground a home

As a 'ground'? It's great, has everything you'd want, but there's so much more to making a game an experience and making a ground a home

What about goal music and pre game music? Are you a fan, what music would you like to be played? Or would you prefer to let the crowd do its job?

:thumbup: I've got some seriously good ideas for renovating the stadium, put in a word for me next time you speak to Top yeh?

Sorry folks BUT, I really do want to try and ensure tonight has raised £200 in total. I'm not bothered about my time but want to get to the Foxes Talk £200 that you all kindly raised in March so PLEASE.

Text "URTD53 £2" to "70070" or visit www.justgiving.com/thaimarathon to donate and have a chance of winning Kasper's signed gloves.

It's the official Leicester City charity, I'm running 26.2 miles connected to The Rev in a giant shirt where the hunidity is 80% (ish)

I'd like to see some more donations. If you haven't already, please DONATE and we'll to carry on. So long as the money keeps coming I'll stay on-line.

Ta,

Ian

You've taken the chat well Ian, one last question. Did Kasper wash his hands before wearing the gloves that I'm not going to win. Wouldn't want anyone to catch anything nasty.

p.s. I'm not really from the Ivorienne football federation. FIF Forced inspiratory Flow

I know you've only been on here twice, but who's your most and least favourite member on here? Has anyone seriously annoyed you so far?

Are you Kingstonian in disguise?

It's obviously Moosebreath and he hasn't even been on here tonight.

Archived