Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

Hi everyone,

Thanks for showing interest in a Q+A with me, I’ll try and make it as interesting as I can.

For those who took part 6 months ago I’m hoping the format will be the same and yes, that means I’d like to raise some money for the LCFC Foxes Foundation.

BUT, there’s more of an incentive this time.

I’ve got a pair of Kasper Schmeichel’s goalkeepers gloves signed. For the chance of winning them all you need to do is donate £2 by visiting here:-

www.justgiving.com/thaimarathon - and leave a donation with your debit or credit card. In the message you leave try and write a funny comment (please keep it clean as children will be looking at it, thanks)

The best one (picked by someone other than me) will win Kasper’s gloves.

It raises money for YOUR club’s charity. I appreciate not everyone can afford to donate to charities these days but if enough of you can be kind enough to offer £2 each then we’ll have an extra £200 very soon and get underway.

YOU CAN DONATE BY TEXTING "URTD53" to "70070" IF YOU WISH.

I’ll answer as many questions as I can and we’ll keep going whilst the money continues rolling in.

Regards,

Ian

I don't have a question for you because I'm probably not intelligent enough to come up with something that hasn't been already asked, but I've donated nonetheless.

Good luck and I won't be too upset if I won Kasper's gloves.

Keep up the good work!

Guest BlueBrett

In light of Pearson's comments about the possibility of players coming in on loan, who would you personally like to see us making an approach for?

lol

Its pointless asking questions, until he has reached £200 he wont answer noone.

Yeah, but there's 8 members or so in the thread, and 12ish or so guests. I'm just saying that if there was a bigger audience, and it's the first I've heard of it, that total might be met, say on Thurs after a good old plug tomorrow night.

Archived