Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

I've donated my £2 and will donate £2 for every goal we score against Brighton.

My question if not all ready been asked.

Who would you have as right back?

De laet or Moore?

Moore

Cheers.

Finally. What is it with footballers and Nandos chicken? It's just spicy chicken.

It's chicken, they can eat as much of it as they want

Ever got star struck when interviewing a player? Understandable as you are a City fan. First interview with Sven must have been a big moment too.

I haven't actually and interviewing Sven was the same as Ryan McGivern, honest, had to be pro. Steve Claridge on the other hand, one of two occasions I've been star struck

In all seriousness what's happened to John Sinclair? I thought you two were good together. Not in a gay way though.

Thanks mate, Sinko's still about. His experience is used loads in the newsroom with different projects. Presents the Sport programme a lot at the moment, bulletins etc. Contributes loads to Radio Leicester and someone I speak to a lot for advice and feedback.

Thanks mate, Sinko's still about. His experience is used loads in the newsroom with different projects. Presents the Sport programme a lot at the moment, bulletins etc. Contributes loads to Radio Leicester and someone I speak to a lot for advice and feedback.

:thumbup:

What about goal music and pre game music? Are you a fan, what music would you like to be played? Or would you prefer to let the crowd do its job?

Build up music is great, gets people going so long as it's the right stuff. Not enough Dolly Parton for me, she has plenty to offer

Why hasn't Futacs being given a chance to play for us, I doesn't seem right to sign him if we don't use him? A good target man.

I've thought for a while it was to help Knockaert settle in as I keep hearing how well they get along, that and he's looked woeful since pre season.

Archived