Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rusko187

How many points to guarantee:

Intrigued by everyone's thoughts of how many points do you think a team need to achieve the below in the championship this season.

Automatics:

Play-offs:

Safety:

For the past few years its been something around the 60 mark for play-offs has it not?

Intrigued by everyone's thoughts of how many points do you think a team need to achieve the below in the championship this season.

Automatics:

Play-offs:

Safety:

For the past few years its been something around the 60 mark for play-offs has it not?

No. Would need a minimum 72 points plus for play offs I imagine and late 80's for Automatic. Think we may well be able to ignore the last one. :)

As per my thread on the matter, the stats for the previous 10 seasons are as follows:

Auto spots:

Average: 87

Least Needed: 80

Most Needed: 93

Playoffs:

Average: 74

Least Needed: 71

Most Needed: 76

Don't have the stats for guaranteed safety, but I don't think we need to worry about that this season lol

P.S. Incase anyone's interested, current pace puts us and Cardiff to finish on 96pts - see my spreadsheet for up-to-date stats for all teams

Archived