Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
i luv u foxes

Wishlist

I dont like sex offenders & woman beaters , you obviously see no wrong in that ,

What's obvious?

As I said, you know nothing about me do you?

So shut the Fook up..

It could be that Marlon King has atoned for his sins and wishes to be a better man? I don't know if he has or hasn't or does or doesn't. Nor do you...

What I do know is that he is a proven goalscorer at this level. That's frankly all I'm bothered about. Let those in the know decide whether he's 'a better man'?

Interesting to see how King was one of three strikers I suggested and you immediately jumped.

Bit predictable mate.

If either of you had kids which know you aint ........you wouldnt like them to be a victim of sex-pest King ,

let me know when youve unwrapped your foreskins lads , its not just for pissing out of ya know !!!!

And I suggest you pull your head from up your arse pal, you are wrong on all counts, I personally detest everything about Marlon Kings actions, My foreskin went years ago as it appears did your intellect.

Not really - as long as they are winning they could be Jimmy Saviles mates for all I care - I don't care about Niges dour personality - its his reliance on mediocre players that don't deliver while shipping out our potential match winners to competition that actually bothers me - I actually like Nige as a person, seems a top Midlands bloke, but I know loads of them and none of them would make good football managers either

Not really - as long as they are winning they could be Jimmy Saviles mates for all I care - I don't care about Niges dour personality - its his reliance on mediocre players that don't deliver while shipping out our potential match winners to competition that actually bothers me - I actually like Nige as a person, seems a top Midlands bloke, but I know loads of them and none of them would make good football managers either

...please give this a rest mate. Most people have made up their mind about Beckford not coming back. So you're not gonna change their mind.

Like I say - another few goals and Hdsfld above us in the league and I just might

You really won't though mate. I for one, really wanted Beckford to succeed at City. The first few games of the season he seemed to have turned a corner - then his form just dropped.

If he doesn't want to be here, I don't want him here - I don't care if he's a potential match winner, if he don't wanna be here, he ain't gonna wanna put the graft in.

Archived