Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
i luv u foxes

Wishlist

Liam Trotter

Kenwyne Jones

A left back

I would also like Nicky Adams back from Crawley, one talented player we let go, I can remember when he absolutely tore one player apart for us a couple of season's ago, turned him inside out and was the best piece of skill i've seen by a Leicester player, cause he had his pants down and it was hilarious.

Lets just get mcgivern while we're at it ..

Bring in:

Jake robinson -LB cover-loan from Liverpool

Emmanuel Thomas-Buy from Ipswich around 1m

Will Buckley-Buy from Brighton around 1-1.5m

Adam Le Fondre-try and buy him but if reading are not willing to sell then loan him

Connor Wickam-Loan cover for our strikers

Sell:

Wellens,

Loan out Danns with the option of a recall,

Paul Gallagher,

Try and sell waghorn,

Loan out schlupp!

Liam Trotter

Kenwyne Jones

A left back

I would also like Nicky Adams back from

Crawley, one talented player we let go, I can

remember when he absolutely tore one player

apart for us a couple of season's ago, turned

him inside out and was the best piece of skill

i've seen by a Leicester player, cause he had

his pants down and it was hilarious.

Please tell me the Nicky Adams bit is a troll post, theres a reason he's playing for crawley

Just watching the QPR Reading game.

QPR's best player is Diakite and Reading's is Leigertwood.

We need a midfield enforcer and I think that Liam Trotter should be that man. I'd love it if we signed him in January. He could be the one we need. He's also scored the same amount as Dave Nugent this season so he has a goal in him.

Gary Hooper would have no good reason for coming to Leicester.

The obvious CB & striker I suppose. A back-up left-back wouldn't go amiss as we're a bit thin there.

I'm pretty sure that Gary Hooper would prefer to be playing Barcelona in two days time rather than playing Bolton away.

Also quite sure that Southampton had something like a 8m bid rejected for him in the summer.

If we signed Guidetti I would run around Highcross naked.

It won't happen, he scored 20 in 23 in the Eridivise last season as a 20 year old. Surprised a PL side hasn't come in for him.

He's destined for greatness though, the new Ibrahimovic.

Can you prove we aren't ? How do you know what they are capable of?

Please go and manage a Sunday league team to get rid of your football manager dream.

We were top when 2 games ago so clearly we haven't been getting them best out of them over the past 2 games. Conversely, can you prove that we are? Pretty poor to see you sink your teeth into that post really.

Probably could do with a proven striker and maybe some defensive cover but I am pretty confident that we'll be up there come May.

Nicky Adams is Crawley's top goalscorer this season.

And they are flying high in League 1.

One that got away, just like Max Gradel.

Not really in the same league as Gradel though is he? Gradel has proven himself at a much higher level than Adams has.

Matthew Briggs on loan would be good cover for left back and centre back. Personally really rate Sean Morrison aswell but Reading wont let him go could be worth a shot on loan maybe? Wouldnt have minded Chris Wood last year but id like to see what Futacs can actually do first.

Seeing everyone going on about a bit of steel in midfield, I think Barry Ferguson wouldve offered that still

Matthew Briggs on loan would be good cover for left back and centre back. Personally really rate Sean Morrison aswell but Reading wont let him go could be worth a shot on loan maybe? Wouldnt have minded Chris Wood last year but id like to see what Futacs can actually do first.

played well today, but agree i doubt they will

Seeing everyone going on about a bit of steel in midfield, I think Barry Ferguson wouldve offered that still

I was shocked that he went to Fleetwood. I thought he played well against us.

Archived