Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
i luv u foxes

Wishlist

Charlie Austin has already scored 19! Goals this season.

19! Fookin Hell!

According to the football league website he has over 30 shots on target, twice as many as our highest in Nugent. Chris eagles topping that list.

Interestingly Austin has more shots off target (19) than Nugent has on (14)

Be it greed or quality is unknown to me but I suppose your not bothered if you've scored that many already!

As a team we have the 5th lowest SOnT with 74, however have the joint second lowest SoffT. Hitting the woodwork 6 times.

Read into that what you will. But I'd rather be where we are in the division than have Charlie Austin and be in burnleys position. ( I don't just mean their league position either)

I'm sure Ipswich fans do though....

That's not what I asked though is it?

What are you basing your 'if he was an ice cream he'd lick himself' comment on?'

Jay is a hard working, developing footballer. Also a very pleasant guy. Schooled at Arsenal, big and strong and still only 22.

His physical presence could be vital to a small team like ours.

Regarding Ipswich.. Watch them improve now under McCarthy. And Jay will be an important player for them IMO. I'd like to see him at the City without a doubt.

That's not what I asked though is it?

What are you basing your 'if he was an ice cream he'd lick himself' comment on?'

Jay is a hard working, developing footballer. Also a very pleasant guy. Schooled at Arsenal, big and strong and still only 22.

His physical presence could be vital to a small team like ours.

Regarding Ipswich.. Watch them improve now under McCarthy. And Jay will be an important player for them IMO. I'd like to see him at the City without a doubt.

Alright boss, don't get your panties in a bunch. If Ipswich fans I know (who watch him nigh on week in, week out) tell me he's an arrogant bugger - am I going to be more inclined to believe them, or you - who is seemingly dripping at the bell for him?

I'd sooner see Matt Ritchie from Swindon here a million times over before even considering JET.

:kissing:

Moving on...

Aside from wanting Ritchie here, Mark Wilson from Liverpool is getting no game time, could be useful cover at left/centre back - and Ed Upson from Yeovil has a much brighter future than League One football.

Archived