Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
i luv u foxes

Wishlist

I know its only november but is their any players we could loan now or sign in january to boost the squad and we would have a realistic chance of getting them who whould you go for?

Personally i would like to see

Wilson Palicous (on loan from stoke)

Rhys Williams (from middlesborough)

and a striker but not sure who

possibly

kenwyne jones

jay simpson

gary hooper

Liam Trotter

Kenwyne Jones

A left back

I would also like Nicky Adams back from Crawley, one talented player we let go, I can remember when he absolutely tore one player apart for us a couple of season's ago, turned him inside out and was the best piece of skill i've seen by a Leicester player, cause he had his pants down and it was hilarious.

I know its only november but is their any players we could loan now or sign in january to boost the squad and we would have a realistic chance of getting them who whould you go for?

Personally i would like to see

Wilson Palicous (on loan from stoke)

Rhys Williams (from middlesborough)

and a striker but not sure who

possibly

kenwyne jones

jay simpson

gary hooper

Awfully unrealistic shouts.

We'd be paying through our nose for Jones (fat wages), Simpson (Hull despise us) and Hooper (one of Celtic's (of the ChampionsLeague) brightest players). There is no chance Hooper would move to us, I don't want to hear guff about the standard of Scottish football.

I would also like Nicky Adams back from Crawley, one talented player we let go, I can remember when he absolutely tore one player apart for us a couple of season's ago, turned him inside out and was the best piece of skill i've seen by a Leicester player, cause he had his pants down and it was hilarious.

Oh cool, you remember the skill. I remember the umpteen games he had the impact of a wet turd in the ocean.

Oh for **** sake lol

Archived