Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
i luv u foxes

Wishlist

If we are still in the auto promotion chase come January:

Adam Smith (RB)

Jack Robinson (LB)

Harry Kane (CF)

Jamaal Lascelles (CB)

I know it seems surreal and a bit too early/optimistic but I thought I'll have a punt at it anyway... But for now, I'd look at the last two on loan.

If we are still in the auto promotion chase come January:

Adam Smith (RB)

Jack Robinson (LB)

Harry Kane (CF)

Jamaal Lascelles (CB)

I know it seems surreal and a bit too early/optimistic but I thought I'll have a punt at it anyway... But for now, I'd look at the last two on loan.

thanks for that sports interactive (LAM)

Good shout that.

Good player

I'd love it, but would he want to come here? A bit out of our reach IMO. Far more likely that we'd go for a player from some european league we've never heard of, or a young premier league reserve on loan. Seems to be Pearson's M.O.

I'd like us to get John Guidetti, but it'll never happen, even though he looks like he's not going to get a sniff at Man City.

I'd love it, but would he want to come here? A bit out of our reach IMO. Far more likely that we'd go for a player from some european league we've never heard of, or a young premier league reserve on loan. Seems to be Pearson's M.O.

I'd like us to get John Guidetti, but it'll never happen, even though he looks like he's not going to get a sniff at Man City.

Another good shout.. Again though you are probably right.. I can see Guidetti ending up somewhere like Wigan.

That's not what I asked though is it?

What are you basing your 'if he was an ice cream he'd lick himself' comment on?'

Jay is a hard working, developing footballer. Also a very pleasant guy. Schooled at Arsenal, big and strong and still only 22.

His physical presence could be vital to a small team like ours.

Regarding Ipswich.. Watch them improve now under McCarthy. And Jay will be an important player for them IMO. I'd like to see him at the City without a doubt.

Jay Emmanuel Thomas is pure gash, he's the new Tricky Trev

Not very likely at all mate but it is a wish list lol;)

Archived