Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Atmosphere Today vs Forest

I know the crowd might be as big as it should be because of the pricing etc. but as it is on Sky, I really hope we can create a really good atmosphere today, and show the rest of football fans watching that we have some of the best supporters in England. Hopefully Forest fans will join in too, as normally we'll only be in the mood to sing if the away side sings as well. I'll be bringing ticker tape for when the players come out! Also as its a Derby game I'm going to sing even louder today! I hope everyone gets behind the team and really creates a brilliant atmosphere. Really up for it today and hopefully we can get the 3 points!

A further point is that as there will be a minute silence, I'm sure all of us will observe it well, unlike the Forest scum!

show the rest of football fans watching that we have some of the best supporters in England.

But we don't. :dunno:

A further point is that as there will be a minute silence, I'm sure all of us will observe it well, unlike the Forest scum!

Seriously? Forest will observe the silence unless there are communication issues. Don't be a twat.

Any non observance of the minutes silence will be due to some fans not knowing what's going on. I've never seen us ruin a minutes silence.

Correct. It's so hard to hear in that corner. I'm sure our fans will start chanting scum though.

I know the crowd might be as big as it should be because of the pricing etc. but as it is on Sky, I really hope we can create a really good atmosphere today, and show the rest of football fans watching that we have some of the best supporters in England. Hopefully Forest fans will join in too, as normally we'll only be in the mood to sing if the away side sings as well. I'll be bringing ticker tape for when the players come out! Also as its a Derby game I'm going to sing even louder today! I hope everyone gets behind the team and really creates a brilliant atmosphere. Really up for it today and hopefully we can get the 3 points!

Aaaaah never miss an opportunity to have a pop ey?

Don't be ridiculous.

What's it got to do with you ?? You don't care about us, do you.

If a Woking fan claimed that we were all scum and wouldn't observe a minutes silence, I'm fairly sure I'd have a problem with it. I don't hate Woking.

...and what would you be doing on a Woking board if you didn't care about them ??

Looking forward to our clash with them in three hours.

Just saying that there's plenty of evidence that a lot of Forest fans do care about us to some extent, but Red Dawn's post isn't evidence of it.

...and what would you be doing on a Woking board if you didn't care about them ??

In pointing out that some of you are attempting to stir something up that simply isn't there. I'm a serving member of the armed forces and the idea that we are scum who won't observe a minutes silence is, quite frankly, ludicrous.

Some idiot somewhere will make a noise during the silence. Just hope people on either side don't react.

If it happens in the Forest end I just know they'll be people in L1 just gagging to have a pop at them even if it means breaking the silence themselves.

Shoddy all round!

Always hated Forest. There has been a number of posts/debates about who hates who most? / do they care? / does it all really matter?

Well apologies to those that dont like the tribal nature of football, but I got brought up to hate Forest the most. My older brother couldn.t stand Forest and it got passed on to me, We would try to never miss a Forest game, their arrogance during the Clough era was as bad as Man Utd supporters arrogance now. The atmosphere in the 70's games was fantastic, ok yes it was dangerous/thuggish etc but I remember the atmosphere as incredible. And THEY HATED US, it was clear.

So Today I go down, with some of the old song buzzing in my head ( You wont hear them sung, as we dont do that sort of stuff anymore), I will be willing us to win that bit more than usual, I will laugh at Forest recounting that they were the European Champions many moons ago and the fact that they only hate Derby and dont care about us.

Come on Leicester, make one old git happy to date and beat the forest scum

Always hated Forest. There has been a number of posts/debates about who hates who most? / do they care? / does it all really matter?

Well apologies to those that dont like the tribal nature of football, but I got brought up to hate Forest the most. My older brother couldn.t stand Forest and it got passed on to me, We would try to never miss a Forest game, their arrogance during the Clough era was as bad as Man Utd supporters arrogance now. The atmosphere in the 70's games was fantastic, ok yes it was dangerous/thuggish etc but I remember the atmosphere as incredible. And THEY HATED US, it was clear.

So Today I go down, with some of the old song buzzing in my head ( You wont hear them sung, as we dont do that sort of stuff anymore), I will be willing us to win that bit more than usual, I will laugh at Forest recounting that they were the European Champions many moons ago and the fact that they only hate Derby and dont care about us.

Come on Leicester, make one old git happy to date and beat the forest scum

Spot on, mate. This Derby/Forest thing is only a recent phenomenon. Anyone over the age of 40 will tell you about the proper rivalry.

TWO MINUTES, IT'S TWO ****ING MINUTES. IT'S BEEN TWO ****ING MINUTES SILENCE FOR OVER 90 ****ING YEARS.

It's not the tannoy's fault, it's not the clubs fault, it's your own ignorance which is to blame.

+100,000

Looking forward to our clash with them in three hours.

Just saying that there's plenty of evidence that a lot of Forest fans do care about us to some extent, but Red Dawn's post isn't evidence of it.

Personally i couldn`t give a hoot if they care about us or not.

My feelings towards all things Nottingham, have no bearing on what they think of us.

It`s not about football rivalry to me, i do and always will hate them!

Started to develop a disliking for Forest after our last 2 trips to the City Ground. Earnshaw's teeth and twattish celebration 2 years ago and their extremely dodgy comeback last season thanks to a ridiculous referee, and Chris Weale's awesome handling of the ball.

Wasn't too fussed about them before but would love a win today!

Two things:

1) The idea the Yosemites Sams will deliberately disrupt the silence is laughable.

2) Having forty thousand threads about atmosphere at home games is utterly meaningless. If anyone wants to start songs off, they will do it. It's not terribly difficult providing your gob works. Too many at home games won't contribute unless someone else get things going, which is ridiculous.

Archived