Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Atmosphere Today vs Forest

With L1 and the Kop both being audible to me, it goes to show how loud we could be if all of our vocal support was in the same section.

Standing section anyone? :P

Has anyone suggested something radical like, I don't know, switching the Kop and the Family Stand round? Crazy I know, but it might just work.

Was also nice to be able to chant "Your support is fu.cking shit!" to the opposition fans at our own ground for a change. Made even sweeter by the fact it was aimed at Forest!

Was also nice to be able to chant "Your support is fu.cking shit!" to the opposition fans at our own ground for a change. Made even sweeter by the fact it was aimed at Forest!

Glad to hear it. Old classics getting airings then?

Yes a couple but the loudest and longest chant was L C F C and it went on for several minutes rather than a 30 second airing. First time I've genuinely thought it sounded good due to the volume, length and inclusiveness from all in the Kop. Great potential just hope we can carry it on.

Was indeed great in the Kop 2nd period yesterday. A long ring of fire seems to do the trick then the main chants follow at very decent volume then a proper put down of Notts shambolic efforts, none of this 'we'll sing on our own' then pipe down.

Back rows of SK1 and the aisles were very well populated which helped. Life in the place yet.

Archived