Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Hull Away

Hull City

npower Championship

Date: 26/12/12

Time: 15:00

Prices as follows:

Adults £27

Seniors 65+ £17

16-22 Years £17

11-15 Years £8

10 and Under £5

Tickets will go on sale:

Monday 10th December Priority 1 STH

Tuesday 11th December Priority 2 STH

Wednesday 12th December Priority 3 STH

Thursday 13th December Members

Friday 14th December General Sale

Fox Travel

Fox Travel will depart from King Power Stadium at 11am.

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18s £20

Under 18s £18

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18s £23

Under 18s £21

True, Boxing Day fixtures seem to get better attendances

More as a result of the home fans that turn out though. It's a horrible journey from Leicester and with no trains running I think that anything over 2,000 will be an absolutely cracking effort.

More as a result of the home fans that turn out though. It's a horrible journey from Leicester and with no trains running I think that anything over 2,000 will be an absolutely cracking effort.

By the looks of if its gonna be a top of the table clash, trains or not I think we will defo have 2000 there, can you remember Leeds in L1, didn't we nearly sell 4000?

That was different though, Leeds were the only club in that league that were bigger than us, that was easily our big game of the season. It's far more appealing than Hull is.

I'll stick by 2,000. I have noticed boxing day gets in better numbers but I agree it's for home fans, how many will be that arsed about a trip to Hull on boxing day? If over 2,000 are, I'll be amazed.

I'd love us to take some of the figures chucked around in here but I just don't see it. £27 is steep as well, it was £23 last year.

Hoping people go to Burnley on the Saturday instead, as thats the one I am going to. If Hull is a good turnout then I can't see many being at Burnley.

Want to do both. Hopefully a few lads popping up to Blackpool after the Burnley game too.

Archived