Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy G

LCFC Twitter Stalkers

Anyone noticed this guy on twitter constantly tweeting our players / ex players?

@fat_old_bearded his handle

He abuses Ben Marshall a lot and harasses Nugents missus a lot as well. I think it's good banter to tweet players now and again but only a daily basis is a bit weird. There is also someone who tweets Dave Nugents wife on a constant basis but she's a female fox....any guesses.

Can you move this topic to the main LCFC forum please mods

I know the guy; bit of a fruitcake!

Believe it or not, but he became a massive mate of Momo Sylla in his time here - very friendly with Hume too. Used to be down the training all the time and only stopped becoming a season ticket holder this year because of the way he felt the Club treated him.

I dont get why people retweet everything players post.

I don't, it's very sad, a retweet should either be something funny, important or interesting, some of our fans retweeting what Nugent had for dinner at Nandos is embarrassing.

It's brilliant, I can see what my mates post, and that De Laet sounds like the simplest bloke ever.

You can sms your mates, why have a conversation in public?

This hovel of a site is an absolute nightmare for football clubs also.

If I was a manager the first thing I'd do when I walked through the door is ban the lot of them from it.

You can sms your mates, why have a conversation in public?

This hovel of a site is an absolute nightmare for football clubs also.

If I was a manager the first thing I'd do when I walked through the door is ban the lot of them from it.

Do you text your mates every 5 minutes on what you're doing?!

Some people don't understand why others use forums.

Why not?

A forum is an open public debate about a common interest such as the foxes, a band or whatever.

Whereas Twitter is a self important poisonous arse of a site that only works if you have some form of notoriety, or you like sucking up to/slagging off people with some sort of notoriety.

For your average Joe it's just a steaming heap of pointless bilge.

When you add to that it creates no end of problems for people with some sort of fame but little training in dealing with the public sphere and or lack of brains it really is a minefield for Football clubs etc.

Archived