Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy G

LCFC Twitter Stalkers

Fair, although trust me, there's millions on Twitter who despise the RT-beggers, suck-ups

Yeah i had someone try to tell me recently that Twitter is all about shoutouts and RT's etc.etc. ****ing moron. Absolutely despise people who only use it to gain followers to boost their lonely ego,

This is the bloke many of you will remember as knowitall

This, if true, is simply hilarious, KIA was almost "legendary" on here for a time and now all of those posters above are announcing that this guy is a tosser...

27653-how-people-act-on-the-internet-vs-reality.jpg

I don't use twitter, probably never will unless I had a reason to, but if I did set-up a twitter account I would follow the official LCFC and Stringer, to get up to date info on the club, I would follow some of my favourite bands to get tour info, and a few work related industry tweeters, I would probably never tweet anyone, but I can see its advantages to communicate en masse to an interested audience. I would definitely join if I had anything to promote.

...saying this, I only joined FT to get up to date info on the club when I was out the country, I never really intended to post much, but without an account I couldn't track which posts I'd read and that got annoying. So I started an account, asked a few questions, now I post daily and have made nearly 6,000 posts. The same could easily happen with twitter, you get involved in things, you get sucked in, you feel the need to respond to someone and you get hooked. It is just the nature of things and I don't judge or belittle anyone who follows any footballers tweets, or tries to communicate with them.

Guess i'm just old but never bothered with Twitter and cant be arsed with it, then again i drive the peeps i go down the city with mad because i barely use my mobile phone and usually it is switched off or run dry on juice.

• 4 weeks later...

I have always found Twitter massively boring and I have no idea what people get out of knowing Rio Ferdinand has had boiled eggs for breakfast.

I personally think it's social networking gone too far. The Missis is always on the fooker. She will sit watching the tv, with her laptop on, on Facebook and Twitter at the same time, for hours!

Silly fooker!

Archived