Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

Hello there...

Yes I am a Cardiff Fan,But no I am not here to gloat,troll or be a general WUM (there's enough if that around already).

Before the Game I thought a point would be a good result for us today. But when CB39 scored I felt if we can see this to through to half time then we will get 3pts.

We rode our luck from time to time and had a bit of fortune with bar,post and goal line clearances. But as the game went on, I felt we were gonna hit you on the counter.

It's a theory that teams who don't always play to their potential but consistently collect points, tend to do well.

So based on what you have seen of us this season, what do you think our chances are?

All the best, and Merry Christmas.

Thought leicester was a libarary to be honest but cardiff diddnt play as well as they can but were better than leicester

I firstly agree on our crowd. that's our normal home support.

secondly i don't agree that you played better than us today, infact i thought you were pretty poor on todays showing, you only had 1 shot in the 1st half. 2nd half was more of an even affair, but i don't think we deserved to lose, but the difference being you took your 1 chance, we missed about 6 or 7 clear cut chances.

although, after what i have said above, i still think cardiff will be in the auto's come the end of the season as they have enough quality to keep a good run going. good luck for the rest of the season anyway

Your Handle is Lamby, and you say Baah....

How Cliche..........

He's a Charlton fan that seems to love FoxesTalk. No-one knows why. I'd say it's looking pretty good for you this season. You're getting the luck going with you and that's what quite often makes the difference in this division. We on the other hand are getting nothing but bad luck and bad decisions on top of our inability to convert our chances. Luck however, changes, in both directions. Right now though, you're looking certain for top 2. Best of luck to both our teams and merry christmas

Sorry mate I ddnt mean it like that.

Our support was good today? Agree?

Leicester went to pieces when we scored

Our keeper made an amazing save then we went up the other end and put our only chance away

We defended better than you attacked

I think leicester have a squad of quality amazing technical players to many to name but I think your manager is an idiot along with shmeical .

I fully expect you to get promoted and I believe you are just going through a phase that every team has ( ours is march )

Good luck for the season see you next season

I firstly agree on our crowd. that's our normal home support.

secondly i don't agree that you played better than us today, infact i thought you were pretty poor on todays showing, you only had 1 shot in the 1st half. 2nd half was more of an even affair, but i don't think we deserved to lose, but the difference being you took your 1 chance, we missed about 6 or 7 clear cut chances.

although, after what i have said above, i still think cardiff will be in the auto's come the end of the season as they have enough quality to keep a good run going. good luck for the rest of the season anyway

Our keeper made an amazing save then we went up the other end and put our only chance away

I think leicester have a squad of quality amazing technical players to many to name but I think your manager is an idiot along with shmeical .

I fully expect you to get promoted and I believe you are just going through a phase that every team has ( ours is march )

Wish us luck for palace on wednesday

Merry christmas :)

Wish us luck for palace on wednesday

Merry christmas :)

Your fans were pretty decent, good numbers, quite loud.

Thought marshall looked pretty dodgy for the most part today to be fair, but as you say he made 1 or quality saves.

You and the woodwork defended pretty well yes, but hitting the woodwork 3 times and 1 cleared of the line is pretty unlucky :(

Can see why you think kaspers an idiot, most opposition fans do but whats :pearson: done lol?

good luck against palace, they've been the best team i've seen this season, but should be a cracker.

My opinions on Cardiff today/this season:

- Got lucky today

- Better squad than us

- Definitely didn't look as good as Palace though

- Fans were very quiet except for when they scored and for 5 minutes after that.

- Will win the league. Hope they do, because I don't want them in the Play Offs (assuming we get there)

You will win the league or if not finish in top 3. Cardiff, Palace and Hull are all quality sides.

I think the premier league quality of Bellamy and Helguson will definitely keep you up there. You have two monster centre backs and are very organised, shown by today, you sat on your lead whereas most teams would have attacked and remained open.

I can see why you're up there now. You've got a solid back four and can defend a lead, but are also good on the break. You've got 2 of the best players in the league in Whittingham and Bellamy, which can make the difference in tight/close games.

I've seen you a few times this season and I've never been particularly impressed by your style of play, but you don't need to be spectacular in this league, you just need to know how to win games by playing to your strengths.

My opinions on Cardiff today/this season:

- Got lucky today

- Better squad than us

- Definitely didn't look as good as Palace though

- Fans were very quiet except for when they scored and for 5 minutes after that.

- Will win the league. Hope they do, because I don't want them in the Play Offs (assuming we get there)

I agree with all of your points apart from saying that cardiff fans were quiet today

So the main chant from you lot was......

Shit, shit and more shit

Englands full of shit.

My reply was....

It is today!!!

But credit to you, you bought a fair few today. Which is good being as you are the second best team in Wales, a nothing of a country!!!

lol..... Insulting...... Failed......

In regards to the Second team in Wales jibe I will just say

" Form is Temporary, Class is permanent ".

They have no historical note, but that's a different subject.

As for the "nothing of a country" remark, explain that to the English servicemen who are fighting side by side with Scottish and welsh regiments around the globe, ask them if they feel the same way as you, you narrow minded tool.

Merry Xmas from the Summit of the Npower Chamionship.

<o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/

lol..... Insulting...... Failed......

In regards to the Second team in Wales jibe I will just say

" Form is Temporary, Class is permanent ".

They have no historical note, but that's a different subject.

As for the "nothing of a country" remark, explain that to the English servicemen who are fighting side by side with Scottish and welsh regiments around the globe, ask them if they feel the same way as you, you narrow minded tool.

Merry Xmas from the Summit of the Npower Chamionship.

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Best to just ignore the idiots and respond to the decent posts rather than the opposite or you'll be arguing all day lol. Merry christmas

Archived