Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

Hello there...

Cardiff should coast the league from here, but they won't because they are the perennial bottlers of the division. It's not easy to change such a deep rooted culture of failure so once you suffer a dip in form you'll struggle to get back on track. I reckon you'll be top two and probably top until about march at which point you'll have a serious wobble and end up suffering an agonising late drop into 3rd or 4th, from where you'll get battered in the play offs by an on form team that may well look a lot like us.

So the main chant from you lot was......

Shit, shit and more shit

Englands full of shit.

My reply was....

It is today!!!

But credit to you, you bought a fair few today. Which is good being as you are the second best team in Wales, a nothing of a country!!!

Point of order: Wales is NOT a country.

Ccfc fans were poor IMO.

Quality didn't seem to match likes of Swansea or Norwich when they went up. If you don't strengthen, you'll be straight back down

Ccfc fans were hardly poor , I thought the leicester fans were excellent they left 10 minuites early and diddnt say a word all day..

Not being arrogant and no biased attached but the fans were really good today.

Ccfc fans were hardly poor , I thought the leicester fans were excellent they left 10 minuites early and diddnt say a word all day..

As I've already said, when you scored your fans were very loud. Apart from that there wasn't a huge deal of noise from your end.

Nobody is saying our fans were better than yours, we know our home fans are generally quiet (apart from L1 and the Kop).

Not being arrogant and no biased attached but the fans were really good today.

Seriously mate the Cardiff fans were quiet excluding your goal and 5 mins after it, and the end of the 2nd half. But it's understandable considering we were all over you for most of the game.

As I've already said, when you scored your fans were very loud. Apart from that there wasn't a huge deal of noise from your end.

Nobody is saying our fans were better than yours, we know our home fans are generally quiet (apart from L1 and the Kop).

havent taken offence

whos fans have been better?

I can see why you're up there now. You've got a solid back four and can defend a lead, but are also good on the break. You've got 2 of the best players in the league in Whittingham and Bellamy, which can make the difference in tight/close games.

I've seen you a few times this season and I've never been particularly impressed by your style of play, but you don't need to be spectacular in this league, you just need to know how to win games by playing to your strengths.

Good post, totally agree. I get slaughter on the Cardiff forum when I preach such a message.

Yesterday game was a great win for us but nothing to get carried away. I am now Mr. Negative of the month over there. I had to agree wth my Leicester mates in the Dry Dock pub after the game when they questioned how we were top of the league as they were struggling to understand. Nothing spectacular but us but I think we are the only team thatas built from last season. Most other teams have had new managers or just got nothing.

Personsally I think Cardiff and Leicester will take the auto spots. Its a weak league and if either club fails then they have serious issues. After informing my mates of my opinion in the pub they did not look comfortable. Hopefully they wil feel better after the win against Hul on Boxing Day. I'm pretty sure you wil co away with 3 points.

What is he on about saying the Cardiff fans were loud? lol

Poor in my opinion.

Any set of fans can sound loud when sat in the middle of them. On the flipside, any set of fans can seem quiet when you are on the other side of an acousticly poor stadium surrounded by your own fans..

I just find the whole our fans are better than your fans quite cringeworthy tbh...

Any set of fans can sound loud when sat in the middle of them. On the flipside, any set of fans can seem quiet when you are on the other side of an acousticly poor stadium surrounded by your own fans..

I just find the whole our fans are better than your fans quite cringeworthy tbh...

I think our stadium holds noise very well to be honest. Cardiff fans were quiet though if you ask me, when the scored though mental! Looked very good.

^this

Dont get it either.

It is a pisstake of the fanatical Ayatollahs of the then revolutionary Iran.

During the late 1980s Irans hatred of all things West was at his highest. The mullahs during their preaching on a Friday would show their distress by slapping their heads. Clic the link below.

At the same time Cardiff Cityhad dropped to the dungeon league and looked likely to stay there for a long time. Home crowds went down to 2,000, stories were going around that the club was going to fold and the only reputation it had was off the pitch, the hooligan elements that everyone keeps reminding us off. Times were dark so the loyal fans of the day adapted the Ayatollah (slapping of head) as a sign of how desperate the situation was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idbGG75JCuU

Archived