Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Terrier

Truly Brilliant

More views

Utter shambles from the first seconds when we scrambled one off the line. We made Leicester look like world beaters. Our 2 full backs were skinned every time any one ran at them. If they hadn't taken pity on us and withdrawn Knockeart 20 mins before the end it would have been worse. Wood must wish he could play us every week.

They had Knockaert. We had Adam Hammill who continues his tribute to Simon Baldry. Never, ever any end product with him.

Lynch made horrendous mistake after mistake. Hunt is a shadow of his former self. Murray Wallace isn't a championship defender -in or out of position.

As for midfield - well another match, so inevitably another midfield formation as once again the deckchairs on the Titanic were duly rearranged. Clayton and Southern were utterly anonymous - the usual aimless sideways passing. Arfield (why, dear God, why?)couldn't even manage that. Clayton actually looked bored. And poor old Lee Novak got another chance to prove why he isn't a winger. We were set up for a point - the masterplan backfired after five minutes but naturally we cunningly persisted with it.

Vaughan threw himself about gamely but this was just embarrassing and frankly has been on the cards for some time. Could have been the Blackpool match again,if they had not been so wasteful in front of goal.

3-0 down and game over at half-time the least you expect is some professional pride and respectability. If anything they came out for the second half even more clueless and sloppy than before - quite an achievement.

I've no faith in Grayson and can't imagine the players have now. He comes across as complacent, bereft of ideas and his team are wthout shape, purpose or pride. Murray Wallace at full back against one of the most dangerous wide men in the division was a disaster waiting to happen and it duly arrived.

Totally humiliating to be a Town fan today - and no doubt for some time as long as this clown stays in charge.

And their view of Knockers..

This guy is absolute class!

His 2nd goal had me stood up and applauding. Magnificent! Not to mention the amazing back heel at our place and the rocket opener.

Don't like getting beat or paying big coin to watch games but when you see players of this class it is money well spent. The standard is top class in this league and you're seeing players of this ilk week in week out

I fear for you lot and our Mr Grayson, 5 points from the last 27 and your next 7 league games are Brum (H), Watford (A), Palace (H) Derby (A), Cardiff (H), Burnley (A) and Forest (A).

Not looking good...

They'll be alright. Beckford will be available again for all of those games. :ph34r:

So after my ticket mess up with Leicester and Town's ticket office, they are giving me 2 free tickets for the home game V birmingham and my money back for 2 tickets i paid for on NYD :)

The only thing stopping that being an utter result is the fact you still paid to see that match. I just hope the Brum game yields better fortune for you.

still dont understand why they sold Rhodes on the last day of the window.

From a city point of view, if we had to sell knockaert for £8 million on the last day, or £6 million the week before the window ended, which would you accept?

So after my ticket mess up with Leicester and Town's ticket office, they are giving me 2 free tickets for the home game V birmingham and my money back for 2 tickets i paid for on NYD :)

Not too bad after all , they should lose your tickets more often ;)

still dont understand why they sold Rhodes on the last day of the window.

From a city point of view, if we had to sell knockaert for £8 million on the last day, or £6 million the week before the window ended, which would you accept?

Just wouldnt sell him.

Not too bad after all , they should lose your tickets more often ;)

Just wouldnt sell him.

I really didn't understand why we only sold Rhodes to another Championship club. It's not as if Blackburn are going anywhere.

Good luck against Burton, Probably won't it but your going down on my bet. I decided against going to Charlton, can't take the long journey back if we get thumped today lol

I really didn't understand why we only sold Rhodes to another Championship club. It's not as if Blackburn are going anywhere.

Good luck against Burton, Probably won't it but your going down on my bet. I decided against going to Charlton, can't take the long journey back if we get thumped today lol

Don't rule Blackburn out of making play offs.

And Rhodes being league top scorer at the end of the season.

:thumbup:

Joking aside pal I really do believe his signing will be the difference, genuinely excited about this year "that feeling" has not diminished and I'm not talking bravado or my persona!

The first game seemed to show that Wood has it all in his locker mate. Quick enough, linked up beautifully with his team-mates, strength to shield the ball and hold it up. And a quick 'brain' so to speak. In that one game he made me think he's so much better than Beckford, for example.

Fingers crossed, he could be a big player for the club.

:trumpet:

The first game seemed to show that Wood has it all in his locker mate. Quick enough, linked up beautifully with his team-mates, strength to shield the ball and hold it up. And a quick 'brain' so to speak. In that one game he made me think he's so much better than Beckford, for example.

Fingers crossed, he could be a big player for the club.

:trumpet:

Yeah his football brain was really evident, lay off for Waggy and the way he pulled off and lost defender for his second was class a certain CB37 :P did it against us and our mans only 21!

Archived