Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Terrier

Truly Brilliant

I have nothing but good words for you at the way Leicester played today.Totally gave us a whooping, though in the prediction thread i did say you would win 6-0. Actually shocked we even scored.

Was my first time at the KIng Power Stadium, and on arrival it was just getting bad, i was told by our ticket office that my tickets would be at the collection point at KPS, though someone on the Hudds side had misplaced them and i had to pay twice to watch that shower of Sh!t,

You, the fans are truly awesome spoke to a few in the counting house before and after the match, good banter in there.

Good luck for rest of season :)

I have nothing but good words for you at the way Leicester played today.Totally gave us a whooping, though in the prediction thread i did say you would win 6-0. Actually shocked we even scored.

Was my first time at the KIng Power Stadium, and on arrival it was just getting bad, i was told by our ticket office that my tickets would be at the collection point at KPS, though someone on the Hudds side had misplaced them and i had to pay twice to watch that shower of Sh!t,

You, the fans are truly awesome spoke to a few in the counting house before and after the match, good banter in there.

This may spark a few disagreements... :xmasblink:

Thank you Terrier we were at our imperious best today and everything clicked! Glad you enjoyed the visit if not the result.I hope you get your extra money refunded and good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks mate, I actually quite like huddersfield and hope you stay up ;)

what did you think of the atmosphere from the Leicester fans?

Haha yeah it was alright, i was worried at some point, with the ground shaking, held onto my seat though

Are you the big lad who'd just had a tattoo done?

Thanks mate, just one of those days where it all clicked. Hopefully we have a proper goal scorer in chris wood now. Shame about having to pay twice! You must be fed up with knockaert by now right? lol

Good luck for the rest of the season

He loves scoring against us, scored a couple of crackers :xmasangry:

lol Enough with the sarcasm

Have a mate who is a brum fan and stewards at our ground, often between the away fans and l1.

He says that the ground does in fact shake a fair bit when we score, i can remember him telling me he jumped when first experienced it when he had his back to the game.

Thanks, its just a shame you didn't see/hear us fans in anything like a fine voice today. Felt sorry for your lot really, I never like to see a team I have not dislike towards get stuffed.

Do your fans always tend to sit down at aways? It did suprise me only a small percentage stood

Have a mate who is a brum fan and stewards at our ground, often between the away fans and l1.

He says that the ground does in fact shake a fair bit when we score, i can remember him telling me he jumped when first experienced it when he had his back to the game.

probably just a structural fault lol

It does shake. You could feel it a lot today. It was a nightmare when we played Man City with them doing the poznan.

One of the reasons they can't hold pop concerts there isn't it?

Yeah probably true but we could infact make it much more noisier with more effort, anyway enough of the atmosphere talk ,we have a guest :thumbup:

Classy stuff.

I'd definitely contact your club about having to pay twice. I'd be annoyed, especially considering it wasn't your fault.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

I'd contact the club about having to pay once!

Fair play to you mate, not sure I'd be as gracious if I'd had to pay twice to watch us get stuffed 6-1! lol

I've always liked Huddersfield, proper club with proper fans. You were among the best fans to visit us in the League One season and were more than gracious when we signed Peltier last season, even though he was one of your most promising players at the time. You need only compare that reaction to those of Millwall with Wood and Bristol City when we wanted to sign Maynard; both sets of fans showed themselves to be whiny, racist little bitches.

Hope you stay up and best of luck for the remainder of the season.

Archived