Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller7

Reserves Beat Notts County

A strong city side beat Notts County 2-1 at the training ground this afternoon with goals from Waggy & Gallagher , yet again big George Taft was the stand out performer for the foxes , he was outstanding , good game to watch , end to end football , very enjoyable .

A strong city side beat Notts County 2-1 at the training ground this afternoon with goals from Waggy & Gallagher , yet again big George Taft was the stand out performer for the foxes , he was outstanding , good game to watch , end to end football , very enjoyable .

You got the line-up?

Hi George! Why all the caps?

Posted Today, 02:35 PM

30 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

I was at the game yesterday & thought Moore was pretty average to say the least , would love to see young George Taft get a run out , he must be another player that has upset Pearson , at about 6ft 6" tall looks very strong in the air & possesses a beautiful left foot

12 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Why don't we just disband our academy & continue to use Manchester United's , Keane & Lingard are no better than some of our own young players , my mrs could play in Manchester United's reserves & look good with all that quality around them , it's sending out the wrong message to our academy lads .

03 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Had a friend at the game (Crewe fan) said Blythe & Taft were Leicester's outstanding performers

Would of been good to see a couple of them against Burton.

But now we have money they will just be soled/released. If we still didn't have the money I could of seen something like the following being our team right now:

Smith

Moore

Keane (loan)

Taft

Schlupp

Gallagher

King

Wellens

Dyer

Hopper

Panayitou

Thank god for the take over

Posted Today, 02:35 PM

30 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

I was at the game yesterday & thought Moore was pretty average to say the least , would love to see young George Taft get a run out , he must be another player that has upset Pearson , at about 6ft 6" tall looks very strong in the air & possesses a beautiful left foot

12 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Why don't we just disband our academy & continue to use Manchester United's , Keane & Lingard are no better than some of our own young players , my mrs could play in Manchester United's reserves & look good with all that quality around them , it's sending out the wrong message to our academy lads .

03 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Had a friend at the game (Crewe fan) said Blythe & Taft were Leicester's outstanding performers

lol

Would of been good to see a couple of them against Burton.

But now we have money they will just be soled/released. If we still didn't have the money I could of seen something like the following being our team right now:

Smith

Moore

Keane (loan)

Taft

Schlupp

Gallagher

King

Wellens

Dyer

Hopper

Panayitou

Thank god for the take over

Indeed we're lucky we got the takeover, could imagine where we'd be with some crap player like George Taft at the heart of our defence.

waiting...

Archived