Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Bristol Post Match 4-0 victory

Babs is it the fact your win wasnt as impressive as you first made out - maybe thats why you aren't revealing the amount?

Post a pic of the slip of a screen shot if online?

No it's the fact it's none of your business. I clearly said on the day the mortgage stuff was massively over the top.

If you don't believe I had the bet then that's up to you, it's no skin off my nose. I'm not proclaiming to be some betting mastermind. It was a fluke that won't happen again to me most probably.

No it's the fact it's none of your business. I clearly said on the day the mortgage stuff was massively over the top.

If you don't believe I had the bet then that's up to you, it's no skin off my nose. I'm not proclaiming to be some betting mastermind. It was a fluke that won't happen again to me most probably.

In the interests of painfully keeping this topic going can you tell us what the actual bet was? Don't have to tell us the stake or the odds or whatever, just what you actually put a bet on happening? I missed it whenever it first came up, just saw loads of people banging on about you being a millionaire. I've always liked you by the way.

Alright calm down and keep your pants on I was only asking lol

It was more out of interest as I dont bet and wondering what odds you get on that kind of thing happening. I wont ask again.

FAO Indierich the ques was to babs not you, so keep you beak out of it

Alright calm down and keep your pants on I was only asking lol

It was more out of interest as I dont bet and wondering what odds you get on that kind of thing happening. I wont ask again.

FAO Indierich the ques was to babs not you, so keep you beak out of it

FAO you, you big disabled. I'll stick my beak wherever I like.

In the interests of painfully keeping this topic going can you tell us what the actual bet was? Don't have to tell us the stake or the odds or whatever, just what you actually put a bet on happening? I missed it whenever it first came up, just saw loads of people banging on about you being a millionaire. I've always liked you by the way.

Wood hatrick and Leicester to win 4-0.

Millionaire lol

Archived