Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Bristol Post Match 4-0 victory

yes, why?

He was annoyed because only seven minutes of stoppage time were given when the keeper had already been down six or seven minutes. That would mean that in the 40 odd minutes prior to the keepers injury there was only one minute of stoppage time. Given the controversy over the disallowed goal, the other goal, substitutions and other incidents, do you think that's likely?

But i thought he had been told there was 7 minutes to be added on for the goalkeeper injury. And Bruces arguament was how can you only say 7 minutes when the player was still down. But the fact that those 7 minutes ticked the game over the 90 minute mark, you cant add any more time on for that part of the game.

Were you being serious about relying on Waghorn and Vardy to get us enough goals?

Some of us did try to tell ya?

lol

We didn't neccesarily need one, we're better off now yes, but I feel Vardy and Waghorn would have offered enough to have gotten us into the play-offs which is all I have ever said I expected of the team this season (Maybe we need to go through what the term 'need' means again). Anyway I thought we stood absolutely no chance of competing for an automatic place without signing two more players, how has that been going?

Evening all.

Most important thing about the game was that, for nearly an hour, we really went for Bristol and it was good to see.

We need to do this more often, although there will be few sides as poor as Bristol (or Ipswich)…….. :dunno:

Bristol keeper gifted Wood 2 goals but it mattered not, would have been a comprehensive win whatever happened……. :thumbup:

Great results all round, tickled pink to see Hull get stuffed…. lol

Col,

'Audrey' was quite magnificent, hurtled me back up the M4 at something approaching lightspeed.

BTW. Named after famed war hero and Hollywood ledgend Audrey Murphy…….. :P

Shame that we were partly responsible for a man losing his job but it was inevitable I suppose.

Agreed, I think we were the final nail in the coffin. You can't concede 54 goals and keep your job, just not good enough.

I'm more happy about us finally having a decent day out at Ashton Gate as we always seem to be really poor there. Now with Sheff Weds beating Hull, it's been a perfect footballing day for City.

Wood is going to be our top scorer. Already bagged more than Vardy in two games.

Scored half as many league goals as Beckford did in total last year, in just his first two games.

Why was it their cup final?

Are you one of the L Block one's who sing this every

game we're winning?

It was only witty the first time-against Hull- stealing their tune and it WAS their cup final that day

Lighten up you mardy git.. if you don't wanna sing it then dont sing it

We didn't neccesarily need one, we're better off now yes, but I feel Vardy and Waghorn would have offered enough to have gotten us into the play-offs which is all I have ever said I expected of the team this season (Maybe we need to go through what the term 'need' means again). Anyway I thought we stood absolutely no chance of competing for an automatic place without signing two more players, how has that been going?

Absolutely!

There's lotsa games left. Now we have Wood, lets get another central midfielder to bolster the squad and we might not be far off come the finish.

:thumbup:

Absolutely!

There's lotsa games left. Now we have Wood, lets get another central midfielder to bolster the squad and we might not be far off come the finish.

:thumbup:

We might not be far off come the end of the season without spending any more money.

Sorry to join the party late, but WHAT a day ! What's all this about Babs taking the bookies to the cleaners - delighted for him and hope it was huge !?? Just need Joanna Gosling to knock at my door in need of somewhere to rest her weary head for the night and my day will be complete !!

Archived