Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Bristol Post Match 4-0 victory

We are fvcking amazing.

I don't expect Wood to maintain this form for the rest of the season, but he's looking the missing puzzle piece and these last games have been like nothing I've seen before.

I genuinely feel we can get the top two and I'm delighted to get one over them, never liked them.

Seen two matches this season. 6-1 and 4-0. Might quit while I'm ahead.

Really enjoyed that today. Old fashioned atmospheric stadium, good support and a well deserved thumping victory. It's great to see us playing stylish, attacking football.

This must be the strongest 'spine' we've had for a while. Two composed centre halves (Keane looks a class act), a highly efficient engine room in James and Drinkwater, and Wood is an inspired signing. He actually hits the target on a consistent basis (wish I could say the same for Lloyd and Waghorn)

Anyway, cracking performance. Hope we keep it up.

Taken from bristol city's forum match thread.

I asked my friend what atmosphere is like in the ground.....

• Lots of Leicester fans packing out the away end and out singing us
  • A lot of city fans leaving at 3-0 to go home.
  • Lots of booing from city fans
  • City fans singing "what a load of rubbish"

Good effort lads. Sounded great on the radio, looked like you were having a good time on the T.V.

I'm starting to get that feeling that this could be the season.

Taken from bristol city's forum match thread.

I asked my friend what atmosphere is like in the ground.....

• Lots of Leicester fans packing out the away end and out singing us
  • A lot of city fans leaving at 3-0 to go home.
  • Lots of booing from city fans
  • City fans singing "what a load of rubbish"

Good effort lads. Sounded great on the radio, looked like you were having a good time on the T.V.

I'm starting to get that feeling that this could be the season.

We didn't outsing them one bit sadly. It was far from the worst atmosphere this year but it had nothing on previous trips there, we were actually ten times louder when we lost there 2-0 IMO.

We didn't outsing them one bit sadly. It was far from the worst atmosphere this year but it had nothing on previous trips there, we were actually ten times louder when we lost there 2-0 IMO.

Agreed. We had one very good spell for about 15minutes after the 4th but then it fizzled out really for the last 15/20mins.

Right, I'm pissed off my head and I ****ng love Leicester and everyone on foxestalk. It pains me that I'm a poor arse student in denamrk and can't get across more often. Nevertheless, my old man and I are off to the local pub on Friday to watch the Boro match, Which hopefully will be another 3 points and a fookn shitload of goals!!

Furthermore, I'm in ****ng love with the optimism on the board at the moment following a terrific day!!!

But please everyone, don't get ahead of yourselves. The championship is a stupid bastard division and we're bound to have another sticky patch between now and the end of the season. We're not just gonna walk it, but let's hope we can keep the pressure on Hull and the Redbirds and just take it game by game.

No matter what, I firmly believe that Leicester City is the best team in the world and nothing will ever change that.

Goodnight fvckers x x

Really pleased we won this game, my daughter was born just before midnight yesterday and first win already lol have bought her some city stuff already!!!

Congratulations to you and your partner ! And 'Wood Carlito' is such a cool name for a girl, too !!

Really pleased we won this game, my daughter was born just before midnight yesterday and first win already lol have bought her some city stuff already!!!

Congratulations.

Congratulations to you and your partner ! And 'Wood Carlito' is such a cool name for a girl, too !!

I was born at about the same time Frank Worthington scored for us against Ipswich, as I result I was nearly called Frank, or even better, Worthington.

Archived