Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

Guest glasgowfox

I phoned blackpool ticket office today who said didn't know......they did say more tickets would be released tomorrow to leicester....leicester ticket office told me that's not the case though...clear as mud....I only want one lol

Evening ladies and gents. First time post but long time reader.

Noticed a few were after spares for this one. Anyway i have got two spares for the game available at face value. Mine are the standard ones. (Non exec!!)

I am going to the game so could sell them there if needs be. Will be up early doors on day of the game.

Your not the chap who works for Johnsons Volkswagen are you? Nice to see another Foxes fan in Tamworth area.

Guest glasgowfox

Just spoken to blackpool direct....no tickets on the day due to council refusal to grant safety certificate.......really appreciate if anyone has a spare ticket....

Think it has been mentioned in this thread already but anyone attempting to buy in the home end should look at getting tickets in the same stand as away fans as that is where the availability is usually. I work as a steward at Blackpool every now and again (not tomorrow) and they are usually on the lookout for away fans in the home ends so I think you might struggle. If you do get in, any indication they get that your Leicester and you'll be out regardless of whether you've actually causing any trouble.

If anyone needs a fake blackpool address to quote when buying tickets then I can give a few examples lol

Archived