Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

yep myself and 4 mates are booked in to a guest house (about 20 quid a night) should be a good night out after.

We're in the travelodge across from the ground. It's costing us about £14 each.

Last time I went was the season they got promoted. Cracking day and night. Someone let off a flair next to me lol

The amount of City fans in the city centre at night was ridiculous. The bouncers tried to chuck loads of us out of bar until they realised there was about 30 of us lol

Last time I went was the season they got promoted. Cracking day and night. Someone let off a flair next to me lol

The amount of City fans in the city centre at night was ridiculous. The bouncers tried to chuck loads of us out of bar until they realised there was about 30 of us lol

When did you bok this its £43 a room now

I'll be there for this.

Anyone got any news on ticket prices yet? It's usually £24/£25, I think.

Looking at prices on the OS it is £24 for an adult or £25 for executive seating anybody have an idea what the difference would be for a quid. Going for the weekend and just wondered if anybody who had been before knows what the difference is?

Looking at prices on the OS it is £24 for an adult or £25 for executive seating anybody have an idea what the difference would be for a quid. Going for the weekend and just wondered if anybody who had been before knows what the difference is?

I think you pay the extra £1 so your view is not restricted behind the big pillars at the front of the temp stand but don't bother save your £1. :thumbup:

east-stand-blackpool.jpg

Also a Cardiff fan fell through the stand last week and it's not the 1st time this has happened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ashire-21166005

http://fansonline.ne....php?id=1346525

I think you pay the extra £1 so your view is not restricted behind the big pillars at the front of the temp stand but don't bother save your £1. :thumbup:

east-stand-blackpool.jpg

Also a Cardiff fan fell through the stand last week and it's not the 1st time this has happened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ashire-21166005

http://fansonline.ne....php?id=1346525

thanks for that more money for the pub :thumbup:

Its a great ground and loved the away game in our playoff season. I can still remember Waggy's cracking pass to N Guessan and Lloyd Dyer sprinting the length of the pitch to tuck away his goal. Its the fastest I've ever seen anyone run.

The night out is so overrated though. They've shut Syndicate down as well apparentley

Its a great ground and loved the away game in our playoff season. I can still remember Waggy's cracking pass to N Guessan and Lloyd Dyer sprinting the length of the pitch to tuck away his goal. Its the fastest I've ever seen anyone run.

The night out is so overrated though. They've shut Syndicate down as well apparentley

Yep. Big campaign to save the building at the minute. Some talk of it becoming a car park.

Will be a top night if there are loads of Leicester out. It's not a "good" night (in the sense of Newcastle, Sheffield, Manchester etc) but you just have to embrace the place as it is. Imbibe the culture.

Yep. Big campaign to save the building at the minute. Some talk of it becoming a car park.

Will be a top night if there are loads of Leicester out. It's not a "good" night (in the sense of Newcastle, Sheffield, Manchester etc) but you just have to embrace the place as it is. Imbibe the culture.

Yeh, its always what you make of the night and the company you're with, but as you say there are several much better nights out around the country.

Archived