Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

Is it me or have some of the staff at the ticket office got bad attitudes, I asked for wheel chair access because my mate has just had his ankle reconstructed, and has a open cast due to the size of the cut from surgery. I was told no and this

is laughable she sold me tickets in row y, and continued to tell me he wouldn't be able to sit there due to health and safety, so I needed to contact blackpool fc myself, totally laughable. I

went back later on and the young lad couldn't be more helpful

That 1 with the short dark hair is moody as ****. The little slut

Bizarre. I imagine the pubs around the ground will be full of Leicester while the match is on if we don't get anymore.

What makes it worse is that the section next to the away support holds 2000 for home fans and they'll be 500 in there max.

I'd say we were definitely not given 2500 tickets and that's because their stand is probably still not fixed, yet they've had since the Cardiff game to get it sorted. Blackpool FC is a ****ing joke.

I do a bit of stewarding every now and again at Blackpool so ill be there whatever. Would much rather pay for a ticket in the away end though.

So would I, got a few family members coming up for this as well and its a farce that we cant get tickets in the away end. Will just have to go in the other side of the away stand thats all

Archived