Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

Think it has been mentioned in this thread already but anyone attempting to buy in the home end should look at getting tickets in the same stand as away fans as that is where the availability is usually. I work as a steward at Blackpool every now and again (not tomorrow) and they are usually on the lookout for away fans in the home ends so I think you might struggle. If you do get in, any indication they get that your Leicester and you'll be out regardless of whether you've actually causing any trouble.

If anyone needs a fake blackpool address to quote when buying tickets then I can give a few examples lol

Buy a Blackpool scarf! you should be alright then! If they ask about your leicestershire address say your a Villa Fan just passing.

Keep away from Yates in town been there today for a meal, terrible food and service expect to wait an hour for food! Really chilly up here.

This is silly.

There are so many people on this forum saying they want to go in the home end. It's unlikely but this sort of thing could lead to trouble if enough of our fans go in with the home supporters.

Blackpool need to realise the problems caused by giving massive clubs like us a pathetic little allocation that we can easily sell out.

Archived