Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

Just got two tickets online East Stand. Bizarre that Bert put sold out when it wasn't, made me try to get tickets in the home end but they've made that impossible. I've done it no probs previously at Blackpool when away end sold out. Glad I came back on here and checked these recent posts :)

Rang Blackpool FC to see if they're going to release more tickets for this as we were only given 1500 and he said they're waiting for the Blackpool council to make a decision.

So if the work has been done on the stand and the council say it's safe we might get another 1000 tickets as the away allocation is 2500.

Just read that theyre padded seats, probably just chance us getting more tickets

That's what I'm doing as I was told we weren't even going to sell the exec seats but as Blackpool never got back to us this morning they made the decision to sell them.

The exec seats are in the away end near the press box I think like previously said above but even so you might be cut off from the main support if part of the stand is still cordoned off.

Ring and try this afternoon to see if Blackpool have got back to us...if not Monday morning.

Well rang TO too see whether there was any left response was no although you could purchase online, I asked about purchasing online he went speechless and said after there was none left so I took it into my own hands and bought 2 online

I put mine down as pick up from the ticket office and as I live outside of Leicester my old man is picking them up on Monday.

Have you ordered some?

No just wondered if anyone has received them after ordering after it was announced they had sold out.

Archived