Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

Guest parky0607

As a blackpool resident I'm praying this makes general sale...

Away fans get half of the temporary stand, the whole stand is "in action" but the home fans get the other half. If youre unfortunate enough not to get a ticket, your best option will be to get a ticket with the home fans in the other half...

Hope it's like when we won there in 2010, that was one of the best aways that year and in-fact very few this year have come close to it.

This! Absolutely loved that away day. Getting threatened to be chucked out a bar at night for chanting, until the bouncer realised there was about 30 of us lol one of many memories

I went in to get another couple of tickets prior to the game this evening and one of the regular girls told me we had been issued 1700 not th full 2500 and we would not be getting any more and they are sellng fast.

That would be the case if the temp east stand was still not fixed after the Cardiff fan fell through it.

Both Barnsley and Millwall fans were given around 1600 tickets initially but Blackpool then made around 500 tickets available on the day from the away ticket office on a first come, first served basis.

Looks like this is the case with are tickets also.

just over 1100 left by the looks of trains we get into New street then have to wait for an hour for the train to Preston, does anybody have an alternative route ?

Is that 1100 tickets left? That means only 600 sold so far... Looking good for general sale then. (Fingers crossed)

Is it me or have some of the staff at the ticket office got bad attitudes, I asked for wheel chair access because my mate has just had his ankle reconstructed, and has a open cast due to the size of the cut from surgery. I was told no and this is laughable she sold me tickets in row y, and continued to tell me he wouldn't be able to sit there due to health and safety, so I needed to contact blackpool fc myself, totally laughable. I went back later on and the young lad couldn't be more helpful

Is it me or have some of the staff at the ticket office got bad attitudes, I asked for wheel chair access because my mate has just had his ankle reconstructed, and has a open cast due to the size of the cut from surgery. I was told no and this is laughable she sold me tickets in row y, and continued to tell me he wouldn't be able to sit there due to health and safety, so I needed to contact blackpool fc myself, totally laughable. I went back later on and the young lad couldn't be more helpful

That's awful mate! I'd complain about the silly moo

The young lad sorted it, all being well the disabled supporters won't sell out, and he will get us in the wheel chair bit,when they go on general sale Friday, just couldn't believe her attitude. Then you get somebody else who can't do enough to help, just don't get there attitudes, and to be fair it's the female staff, not all but a couple who think they are gods gift to the world.

Guest parky0607

I've got row H how many rows up is that?

Even tho the tickets have row / seat numbers, there arent any seat numbers at blackpool so sit where you like

Guest parky0607

Amy at the ticket office says theyre down to the last few and they will sell out today. She said we havent been given the full allocation.

Doesn't surprise me sadly, I've thought the same of some attitudes on a few occasions, shame I don't work there really because I honestly would value Leicester giving good customer service and I'd want to improve it.

Seriously?! Where've you heard this?

It was unreserved last year, for what it's worth.

EDIT: Just checked mine from last year, for what it's worth, there is a row/number on it and that was definitely unreserved. They do sometimes un-reserve it on the night when there's a smaller following but it was unreserved in 2010 as well, and that was a sold out away end.

Archived