Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

No just wondered if anyone has received them after ordering after it was announced they had sold out.

I received my 3 this morning. I ordered the exec tickets online after the normal seats sold out.

Judging by the block, D/E and row Y it looks as though we're above the press boxes.

Are you being serious? What a ridiculous statement for a fan of any club to make.

Exactly what I thought! I can remember going Pompey away when we lost 6-1. Apart from the football, it is up there with my best away day weekends.

And now they are on their way back down. How long has taken for Ince to be appointed? Their training ground is from the 50s. Hardly any of the PL money and Adam transfer has been invested back into the club.

I would guess the money has gone to long term debts.

His dad drew a wage of £11m in the Premiership season.

Not bad for a convicted rapist.

Evening ladies and gents. First time post but long time reader.

Noticed a few were after spares for this one. Anyway i have got two spares for the game available at face value. Mine are the standard ones. (Non exec!!)

I am going to the game so could sell them there if needs be. Will be up early doors on day of the game.

Evening ladies and gents. First time post but long time reader.

Noticed a few were after spares for this one. Anyway i have got two spares for the game available at face value. Mine are the standard ones. (Non exec!!)

I am going to the game so could sell them there if needs be. Will be up early doors on day of the game.

I'll take them off you!! Booked hotel etc so going anyway - I'll shout you a few beers

Archived