Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

Barnsley & Millwall got extra tickets but I don't think it was announced until around Thursday before they played on the Saturday.

Both got given around 500 extra to be bought from away ticket office on the day. First come, first served basis.

That's such a poor way of doing it. Why not release them early. Imagine travelling all that way to be turned away.

That's such a poor way of doing it. Why not release them early. Imagine travelling all that way to be turned away.

Probably done on the basis that they think a lot will have booked hotels and will travel regardless.

I agree though, completely ridiculous system.

They need permission from Blackpool council who don't rush.

Our ticket office is a shambles. My Dad is down in Leicester today to visit his dad so when I ordered my tickets I put collect from the ticket office so he's gone down there and guess what? They've posted them, can't even get a simple thing right like that. :blush:

Why is there even a decision to be made? If the council have the decided to release extra tickets on the day the last couple of home games then there is obviously no problem with the stand?

Unless I'm missing something and they have already given us what millwall and Barnsley got and are considering releasing more.

Mine came today anyway.

Why is there even a decision to be made? If the council have the decided to release extra tickets on the day the last couple of home games then there is obviously no problem with the stand?

Unless I'm missing something and they have already given us what millwall and Barnsley got and are considering releasing more.

Mine came today anyway.

There's still a problem with the stand.

It holds 2500 and we were only given 1500 according to our ticket office which I'm inclined to believe as both Barnsley & Millwall were given the same initially.

Both teams were then given an extra 500 tickets on the day from noon at the away ticket office with permission from the Council, (I was told this by Blackpool's ticket office).

I was also told by them that they were waiting for a decision again from the Council for our game, so they must've to apply each time they've a home game while the stand is still at a reduced capacity.

Leicester were expecting the decision to be made by this morning but this is Blackpool were talking about, and If my memory serve me right it was around Thursday before announcements were made for Barnsley & Wall.

Why is this stand at a reduced capacity?

I am fully aware it is only a temporary stand, put up the season they went up to the Premier league but what has happened since then.

Is it falling to bits now?

A Cardiff fan fell through it, and it's not the first time as apparently The Stadium Safety Advisory Association were contacted in Aug last year over various concerns.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ashire-21166005

I bet the stewards on the day will clamp down on our fans for jumping up and down so no further claims can go in. :ph34r:

This is a shambles. A team sell out in less than a week and they won't give said team extra when there are a thousand seats sitting completely empty.

Shoddy. But nothing surprises me now, you'd think football doesn't want fans turning up these days. Too much hassle.

Going to go and hope for the best.

Although there's a thousand seats empty, I think one full block is cordoned off.

The remaining ones are the one's that'll be released on the day if their allowed to do it. They did it allow it for their last 2 home games so it's very unfair if they don't for us, although we are HIGH RISK.

Weirdly I'm sure the Cardiff fan that fell through the stand, was in a different section to the one that is currently sectioned off. The section which is cordened off is the one nearest the corner flag and that's only got people in it when teams sell out, which Cardiff didn't I don't think.

If Oyston had any brain at all, he wouldn't house the away fans in a temporary stand.

Away followings are more likely to cause damage being more rowdy. A lot more easier to police in a permanent all-seater stand next to the control box. He could also charge a few pounds more as well cos Blackpool has to be one of the away end which will always have good numbers.

He could sell tickets for the temporary end cheaper and market it as a family stand. Winners all around. Except he might lose a couple of hundred seats to segregation.

But he's get rich quick kind of bloke. I expect him to bail soon leaving a decent football club way behind the rest of their divisional rivals.

I disagree with all the stick that Oyston gets, he's actually a really nice, down to earth bloke and he has done a fantastic job for that football club and they are run really tight financially. He took over when they were in division 3 so for them to be where they are now must in some part be down to him.

I disagree with all the stick that Oyston gets, he's actually a really nice, down to earth bloke and he has done a fantastic job for that football club and they are run really tight financially. He took over when they were in division 3 so for them to be where they are now must in some part be down to him.

Somebodies in love :wub:

or are you Karl Oyston? :ph34r:

Barnsley & Millwall got extra tickets but I don't think it was announced until around Thursday before they played on the Saturday.

Both got given around 500 extra to be bought from away ticket office on the day. First come, first served basis.

It's a fvcking dire idea. So, basically, they're completely oblivious to the fact a lot of people will be planning a weekend there and can't sort their hotel out without their ticket?

It's stupid, my Mum/stepdad are planning on going lol neither could get tickets in the initial allocation and they're now the whole weekend is pretty much reliant on Blackpool releasing a late 500 tickets, what does ANYONE gain from that?

And now they are on their way back down. How long has taken for Ince to be appointed? Their training ground is from the 50s. Hardly any of the PL money and Adam transfer has been invested back into the club.

I would guess the money has gone to long term debts.

And now they are on their way back down. How long has taken for Ince to be appointed? Their training ground is from the 50s. Hardly any of the PL money and Adam transfer has been invested back into the club.

I would guess the money has gone to long term debts.

The money alledgedly went into the the owners business bank account - roughly £10m

Guest parky0607

slightly off topic but just FYI - the pleasure beach is half price if you book online 48 hours in advance.... could be something to do on the sunday for those staying for the weekend.

Archived