Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BORO73

Boro fan here !

hi guys, i won't be going to the match tonight but sat in a warm pub watching it.

We are playing some good stuff at the minute, mostly away from home but despite this we can't seem to stick the ball in the net.

We need someone like that guy you have just bought.

a score draw for me tonight.

good luck for rest of season !

hi guys, i won't be going to the match tonight but sat in a warm pub watching it.

We are playing some good stuff at the minute, mostly away from home but despite this we can't seem to stick the ball in the net.

I've had £10 on you to win tonight and £20 on Wood to score anytime!

PS Respect to any Boro fan there tonight

I've had £10 on you to win tonight and £20 on Wood to score anytime!

PS Respect to any Boro fan there tonight

4-1 we are i think ?

last time i went to Leicester match was at old ground, Gascoigne free kick i think, we won 1-0

also a more depressing game was when that big clumsy so called footballer Heskey scored in last minute at wembley !

UTB

Disagree mate, we've been better at home this season than we have away. Were woeful at Derby, although i believe that might have been a one off. Before that we created so many chances at Leeds but like you mentioned at the minute we need 3 or 4 really good chances before we score. Think a point will be a good result.

4-1 we are i think ?

last time i went to Leicester match was at old ground, Gascoigne free kick i think, we won 1-0

also a more depressing game was when that big clumsy so called footballer Heskey scored in last minute at wembley !

If a 'clumsy' player scored against you, it's shows how poor your defence was!

4-1 we are i think ?

Bit like that clumsy defender you have in your rank`s, Williams! wood doesn`t need a second invitation to score, but if williams fancies passing the ball his way tonight then that`s fine by me :thumbup:

If a 'clumsy' player scored against you, it's shows how poor your defence was!

totally agree, we did at that time have great midfield & attack just a crap defence, but guys lets be real about this, Heskey apart from the odd season when he was younger, his has been dreadfull for the last 10 of his career.

What is it you remember most from the 1996/97 season?

Losing the League Cup Final?

Losing the FA Cup Final?

or being relegated?

:dunno:

yes all 3 but im sure you would of liked to have our sucess over the last 8 years or so.

carling cup winners

apart from getting mullered we did get to a euro cup final, pretty good acheivement for a little club like us

totally agree, we did at that time have great midfield & attack just a crap defence, but guys lets be real about this, Heskey apart from the odd season when he was younger, his has been dreadfull for the last 10 of his career.

Which is why he was picked constantly for international tournaments and squads? In what was described as our golden generation..

Which is why he was picked constantly for international tournaments and squads? In what was described as our golden generation..

joking aside, he was very good in his early days, and yes when he left Leicester he seemed to go downhill, but lets be honest as i said, his last 10 years.................. :blink:

Archived