Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BORO73

Boro fan here !

Stop getting so fvcking pissy at someone having a bit of a joke with us.

In fairness though, he's come onto our board, slagged one of our hero's and its just all so boring to hear it about Heskey. No matter whether people actually thought he was good, the facts show how much better other players performed when he was in the team and how much better team's tended to perform. He might not be to everybody's tastes but the fact remains that he was a very good player and just the target of an uneducated public and media.

hi guys, i won't be going to the match tonight but sat in a warm pub watching it.

We are playing some good stuff at the minute, mostly away from home but despite this we can't seem to stick the ball in the net.

We need someone like that guy you have just bought.

a score draw for me tonight.

good luck for rest of season !

bye then!

Aye, they're a damned good outfit who will push us and Palace all the way for an automatic spot.

I have to argue we look to have the most about us though, plenty of strength in depth and attacking options as well as a monstrous defence and cracking 'keeper. It's fair to say we have the ingredients, but Boro are by no means far behind us. They'll be snapping at our heels right till May.

Stop getting so fvcking pissy at someone having a bit of a joke with us.

Absolutely - the guy was just having a bit of harmless banter - some people seem to have had a sense of humour bypass. If you can't have a bit of banter with a rival fan that's pretty poor.

Archived