Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
linemakers

Lcfc site

What a waste of time. You would think they would have latest news saying match stil on , to keep us and borough fans updated

I never even look at the official site anymore. There's only place to get your LCFC info....FoxesTalk! ;)

The club's twitter feed is doing a good job of keeping us updated but if you're not on twitter then I suppose that isn't much help to you. The OS should have the updates on so everyone can look at them.

To be fair to them, the website does have a 'tweets' panel so those who don't use Twitter can still access them.

Although, in general, I do agree the site is about as much use to us as a bottle of Durex Play is to Anne Widdecombe.

To be fair to them, the website does have a 'tweets' panel so those who don't use Twitter can still access them.

Although, in general, I do agree the site is about as much use to us as a bottle of Durex Play is to Anne Widdecombe.

Hadn't even realised the tweets panel! It's a bit too well hidden to be honest! Unless you knew it was there you wouldn't be know how to get updates on the situation.

Nice analogy by the way, triggered so many pleasant thoughts in my mind! Thanks. :thumbup::sick:

Eh? The match is assumed to be on unless you hear otherwise

It will be updated if it isn't.

That's true I suppose.

Still wouldn't do any harm to confirm it though. And although I know a lot of people use Twitter, the club website is the first place I imagine most fans would consult to find out.

Their silence has probably only created more work for themselves through people ringing/emailing the Ticket Office to confirm whether it's on before setting off.

That's true I suppose.

Still wouldn't do any harm to confirm it though. And although I know a lot of people use Twitter, the club website is the first place I imagine most fans would consult to find out.

Their silence has probably only created more work for themselves through people ringing/emailing the Ticket Office to confirm whether it's on before setting off.

It would if it turned out to be cancelled.

Archived