Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Saxondale

Wes Morgan - Leicester legend

There WOULD be a pitch invasion at Forest if we got promoted on the last day.

This could prove problematic if some of their meatheads came onto the pitch to explain how they didn't care about us though.

Tickets for Forest away will almost definitely sell out before general sale right? I know I'm getting ahead of myself but it's all your fault FT.

They'll struggle to get to midday on P3 day if we're going there with a chance of automatic mate.

They'll struggle to get to midday on P3 day if we're going there with a chance of automatic mate.

Should be plenty of ours in the home end I'd have thought.

Expect Forest will sell their tickets quite quickly though, despite obviously not caring about us and all that.

Should be plenty of ours in the home end I'd have thought.

Expect Forest will sell their tickets quite quickly though, despite obviously not caring about us and all that.

A lot will depend on how the rest of their season pans out.

If it's a dead rubber for them, there might be extra tickets available as they won't want to watch a local rival a team they absolute do not care about have a party in their own back yard.

They've cut allocations for significant home games before (playoffs etc) hope they don't try and pull that shit with us!

Although whether they'd want Leicester and Forest sharing the Bridgford Lower is another matter!

I doubt it to be honest.

The implications of Leicester and Forest sharing the Bridgford Lower under any circumstances would have plod biting their nails, on the last day of the season with promotion possibly riding on it? Not a chance in hell.

I wouldn't be shocked if they closed the block nearest the Neanderthals in the Main Stand though.

Will it even make P3?

I'm not sure how many people are in P1 and P2 but surely almost all of them will buy tickets for this game - I'd guess at least 90% of P1&2 will go to this game meaning there might not be that many left for P3.

Anyone know how many there are in Priorities one and two?

Norwich sold out before midday (I think) on P3 day with a 2,400 allocation. Demand will be even higher for Forest on a 4,000(?) allocation so I'd expect a similar situation to Norwich. Chelsea sold out before 1:00 on P3 day as well.

Will it even make P3?

I'm not sure how many people are in P1 and P2 but surely almost all of them will buy tickets for this game - I'd guess at least 90% of P1&2 will go to this game meaning there might not be that many left for P3.

I'm sure I head there are about 1,500 in P1 and P2 altogether, certainly not anywhere near 2,000, so it'll make P3.

P3 is all ST holders though, and Forest away sells out quickly at the best of times. Under the potential circumstance of automatic promotion being confirmed there, make sure you're queuing up very early on Wednesday morning. We may even see a repeat of people camping outside the night before as they did for tickets for Cardiff away in the play-offs.

Will it even make P3?

Combined it's around 1500-2000 P1's and 2's

Plenty left for 3's, members and GS will be feeding off scraps though!

Swear someone had the breakdown on here?

Combined it's around 1500-2000 P1's and 2's

Plenty left for 3's, members and GS will be feeding off scraps though!

Swear someone had the breakdown on here?

I'm sure I head there are about 1,500 in P1 and P2 altogether, certainly not anywhere near 2,000, so it'll make P3.

P3 is all ST holders though, and Forest away sells out quickly at the best of times. Under the potential circumstance of automatic promotion being confirmed there, make sure you're queuing up very early on Wednesday morning. We may even see a repeat of people camping outside the night before as they did for tickets for Cardiff away in the play-offs.

Thanks both! :thumbup:

Not as many as I thought there would be. No worries about it getting to P3 then but there will be a real scrap of course.

I think we could take 12k to this game if they gave us a big enough allocation, obviously they won't let us have that though. :(

There'd undoubtedly be a big scramble if they decided to give us both tiers of the away end as they did in the Cup.

12k would theoretically be possible, but it's not like we're ever going to get that.

Archived