Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Saxondale

Wes Morgan - Leicester legend

Lets see if he can hack it at Premiership level before we start with legend and better than Matt Elliott talk. Has been simply outstanding for the majority of this season though. Has led by example.

This......... he has been immense for us this season and what a signing!Hopefully we make the Prem this season and he continues with the quality then we can possibly elevate him to Legend status.

Kasper, Nugent, Wood, Knockaert, Drinkwater, De Laet and MORGAN would be the ones who would get in our prem side

Think James would benefit also an i would love to see King playin every week in the prem with us but thats just because hes been a great servent to the club

Best since Matt Elliot?

I remember seeing Matt's first game, against Wimbledon at Filbo, and thinking how solid he was. I get the same impression about Wes, although I've only seen him on the telly.

He must thank his lucky stars to be playing for us now, rather than the trees.

Rufus Brevett?

Was thinking about him but couldn't remember much about his time here. Wasn't sure if he was a centre half or right back. Once upon a time it seemed like everyone at the club was a right back!

I'm sure there's loads of absolute garbage that I missed, they were just the 4 that immediately came to mind.

A Bullet Header which rockets into the back of the net at the Shitty Ground in 90 minute to confirm the league title for City would be out of this f**king world, fans run onto the pitch and do the Wesley Morgan :thumbup::D

Did you see my tweet at all...

https://twitter.com/...083517892571136

Perfect scenario-89min, #nffc 2-2 #lcfc. Clock ticks over to 90mins. Wes Morgan bullet header. 2-3. We win league. Forest out of play-offs.

I LIKE IT!!! Need more lyrics though. Morgan, morrrgaaaan, Wesley morrrgan, And you'll never beat Morgan, YOU'LL NEVER BEAT MORGAN!!!!! Can someone tinker with the lyrics

You're fvcked

You're fvcked

If Wes gets your girl

Cos she'll neeeeeeeeeeeeever walk again

She'll neeeeever walk again...

Lifting the trophy at Forest would be one of the great moments.

I can't think of any better way to go up, I really can't.

The lock-in would be nothing short of incredible. Christ knows how many Leicester would be undercover in the Forest stands though! lol

Archived